all-in

Domain Guru
Feb 26, 2009
Colorado
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Entertaining offers

cannabisdepot.jpg

Pr? no Inbound links? 2 - medicalmarijuanabilldotcom and marijuanacriticdotcom Uvs? n/a Page views? n/a Noteable rankings? n/a Revenue? n/a

Make offers based on it's brandability and keyword value. Medical Marijuana is one of the largest growing movements in the U.S. "Cannabis Depot" is a great name for a storefront or online affiliate network.

I think you are overestimating the worth of the domain.

Pr? no Inbound links? 2 - medicalmarijuanabilldotcom and marijuanacriticdotcom Uvs? n/a Page views? n/a Noteable rankings? n/a Revenue? n/a

There is nothing but an empty worpress install on it. And "depot" is actually not a common combination with cannabis.

15$, just to be nice.

::emp::

Emp - in case you can't fucking read the high offer is $50 (from within this forum). :]

Yes it's just a domain name, I never claimed anything else. So for those of you who know what a good domain is when you see it PM me your offers in case you don't want these clowns to flame you bidding.

Emp - in case you can't fucking read the high offer is $50 (from within this forum). :]

Yes it's just a domain name, I never claimed anything else. So for those of you who know what a good domain is when you see it PM me your offers in case you don't want these clowns to flame you bidding.

I have only your word for that, so I felt free to bid anything I want.

Domainers. :338:

Right, because those are readily available for $50.
No shit Sherlock ... did I say $50 was the BIN?
I have only your word for that, so I felt free to bid anything I want.

Domainers. :338:

I know, were a funny bunch eh? If I provide you screenshots of other offers will you increase yours? Thanks for your interest anyway emp.

UPDATE
High offer is now $70 (here on wf, via pm)

*I'm going out of town for the weekend but will keep an eye on this thread. If you decide to PM or post an offer include how long it is valid for.

No shit Sherlock ... did I say $50 was the BIN?

I know, were a funny bunch eh? If I provide you screenshots of other offers will you increase yours? Thanks for your interest anyway emp.

UPDATE
High offer is now $70 (here on wf, via pm)

*I'm going out of town for the weekend but will keep an eye on this thread. If you decide to PM or post an offer include how long it is valid for.

Nope I will not.
What happened to poor Mr. Wagenheim has opened my eyes to the malicious uses of Photoshop.

I will also not ban you, as you either

a) Do not have any offers and as such, no leg to stand on
or
b) Do have this offer which I would rate as "too high" and then, good deal for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.