[WTS] 29897 AUTO-APPROVE blog links from 3832 unique domains! 99% Success Rate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebopix

Nov 3, 2010
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The list was made by me entirely with Scrapebox using Backlinks Espionage.
There are over 29k of open AUTO-APPROVE links just waiting to be commented on! These over 29k of blog links come from 3832 unique domains.

Blogs are checked with Blog Analyzer and they are open and with no captcha!

The links are mostly Wordpress (95%) but there are also some Movable Type and B2Evolution in there!

With 20 private proxies, 20 connections and 40sec timeout i had 99% success rate with these links!

The price of the list is $30 and it will be sold to 30 members only(or less), then never sold again!

Accepted payment is only via paypal! Paypal ID : andrea.adviser@gmail.com
After payment is received i will forward the list to your paypal address.(unless you tell me otherwise).

I didn't checked them all for PR but i KNOW that are some good PR links among them.

I will give only one free review copy will be available for "eliquid" . I will also give 2 discounted reviews copies for 20$ each!

got the PM about the review copy.. will have done shortly once I bust a few other chores out of my path, will let you know!

Review

Review - This guy just puts out good list, no doubt.

close to 4k unique domain that I did not have in my list already and none of them needed to be captcha or signed in.

i was pretty much only wanting the WP ones, but decided to post on the MT and BE as well and I was glad I did.

my setup was 5 private proxies this time with 10 connections and 90 sec timeout and even though it took a bit to complete, I finally got past my magical 75% succ rate and hit a whopping 94% succ rate for my posting.

VERY happy with this list right now. SB does report back false positives some times, so I will rerun and make sure after a day or 2.

As it stands, this is 1 of the best list I have bought on WF. I had a ton of lower PR links, but a good mix and healthy amount of PR4, 5, and 6 with average OBL.

Grab a $20 copy before its too late.

Last edited:
Thank you for the good and honest review! :)

Review - This guy just puts out good list, no doubt.

close to 4k unique domain that I did not have in my list already and none of them needed to be captcha or signed in.

i was pretty much only wanting the WP ones, but decided to post on the MT and BE as well and I was glad I did.

my setup was 5 private proxies this time with 10 connections and 90 sec timeout and even though it took a bit to complete, I finally got past my magical 75% succ rate and hit a whopping 94% succ rate for my posting.

VERY happy with this list right now. SB does report back false positives some times, so I will rerun and make sure after a day or 2.

As it stands, this is 1 of the best list I have bought on WF. I had a ton of lower PR links, but a good mix and healthy amount of PR4, 5, and 6 with average OBL.

Grab a $20 copy before its too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.