WTS: 129 Auto Approve Dofollow Blog High PR pages PR 2-8 (V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopline

Feb 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I have a list of 129 different pages that have high page rank and are auto approve. If you are not familiar with how dofollow blog commenting works, there are some great resources here on this forum. Just use the search.

All the pages in this list are different from my prior one (this is my 2nd version, although its the first version I have sold here).

* All 129 pages are auto approved, when you post your comment your link shows up immediately
* All PR is the page rank of the actual page its self, not the domain PR.
* There are 81 different domains in the list, and 129 pages total
* Most are blogs, but there are a couple from other sources that are easy to get a link
* All page rank is as of Mar 18th 2010
* Some of the pages have only just a single link on them so far, while others may have several links
* I provide the list in an Excel file that is Excel 98-2007 compatible and is sorted by PR
* I also provide an HTML file that you can open in a browser and just click the links, also sorted by PR
* These are not taken from other lists, these are pages I personally found
* Roughly 35% of these sites require registration (rough estimate - give or take)

PR Breakdown:

PR8 - 1
PR6 - 6
PR5 - 21
PR4 - 33
PR3 - 49
PR2 - 19

***While these are all Auto Approve, it is in your own best interest to post a quality comment that is related to
the actual post. Admins can come along at any point and remove links. I have had pages where I posted a link
with a quality comment and I checked later and my link was still there, while others were removed. If in doubt,
look at other comments on the page to see the style they are using. Then use the style you would be mostly likely
to approve if you were are blog admin. ***

Get this list now! As soon as you pay with PayPal you will be redirected to an instant download link.

Price: $20

Click here to buy and Download Instantly

I will give 3 review copies for $15

I will also give 2 review copies for $7 to anyone who has 15+ iTrader

Also, if you leave iTrader for me after you purchase or if you PM me and let me know you purchased, then I will leave iTrader for you.

Happy posting!

I'll take a review copy for $7 - I know my iTrader is only 11 - but if you want an honest review today then let me know. And BTW - I only use these lists myself for commenting on - I do not sell lists.

How about if you offer a free review copy for it to be accurately verified?

I actually have offered some free review copies to moderators/some senior members. I am just waiting on replies.

Oh, and I think I stole your smile.... :D

I'm interested with a review copy for $7.

Thanks
Blog.

Sure mate, we have done business before and your a reputable and level headed person. PM sent.

I'll take a review copy for $7 - I know my iTrader is only 11 - but if you want an honest review today then let me know. And BTW - I only use these lists myself for commenting on - I do not sell lists.

Close enough mate. I am new here, so I realize its going to take a while to get established. So I was just looking for some reputable people. You fit the bill. :) PM sent.

I actually have offered some free review copies to moderators/some senior members. I am just waiting on replies.

Oh, and I think I stole your smile....

Cool. Then Ill just wait till someone puts up a review.

Use the smile wisely. Its valuable.

My review:
I have deal with Matt since few months ago. So I know about him. In this list almost links are very new for me, even I sell many lists as a dofollow blog commenter. Specially I like PR8 one. I never seen it. So I got it today. By considering price, it's a good list for all.
He will give excel sheet and web page. Then you can easily start commenting. This is important for a list. I have seen many lists in PDF and excel format with a non link. Then you can't open web pages with one link. Here you don't need to worry about it.
I rate this list for 9.5/10
Buy it for $20!!!

Excellent work matt!

Good luck
Blog.

Bought the list, paid full price. Everything on this list is spammed to death. Save your cash.

I am sorry you didn't find the list useful. I would certainly say that it is not "spammed to death" I filtered out pages that have tons of links on them or that have tons of links in individual comments. Grant it things could have changed some in the past few days, but I have only sold a few copies thus far.

There are certainly pages with links on them, if your looking for a list that has all pages with like 2 links or none this is not the list. I mean with a PR8 dofollow auto approve page do you think I am the only person that has found it?

Anyway, I did a link check and there are 9 pages from 3 domains that have a few thousand links. 7 of them are from the same domain. I just missed this domain, and it shouldn't have made it to the list.

There are good number of pages that have less then 50 links, and many more that have less then 100. That even includes links that are built into the template, blogroll, links in the post, etc.....

None the less thanks for your honest opinion. I always appreciate constructive criticism. If I may solicit your help....

Given that this list is for sale for $20 and not $300 what number of out bound links on a page would you consider reasonable and worth $20?

Thanks,
MAtt

Last edited:
OK here's my review.

Both spreadsheet and webpage full of the links provided which makes it easy to access the blogs for commenting on.

However many of the pages are very heavily spammed and have been for some time. eg the PR8 has about 1800 OBLs

One PR3 had 2 OBLs - lowest number of OBLs

roughly 25 had 50 or less OBLs
roughly 25 had OBLs of between 50 and 100
roughly 25 had OBLs of between 100 and 200
roughly 30 had OBLs between 200 and 1000
roughly 25 had OBLs over 1000 (some as high as 6000)

Its possible that some of my figures for the heavily spammed pages are not completely accurate - as the tool I was using to calculate the OBLs generates slightly different results to SEO Quake. That said, about 40 of these blogs are certainly heavily spammed IMHO.

In summary, I've certainly seen better quality lists however there are a reasonable number of urls that still have some mileage in them.

Well apparently I I made some mistakes on this one that I did not make on my first list. I am taking everyone's insights into account and I am going to update the list. I got only positive reviews from my first list, but this one has some issues.

I am always up for constructive criticism, and I appreciate everyone's input. I will make an update to this list and I will give it free to everyone that has already purchased/reviewed it.

As for blogs positive review, thats my fault. I goofed and gave him the wrong list. I gave him the right list now, but there is no point for him to post a new review until after I update the list.

MAtt

Hi Matt ... no worries ... look forward to getting the update from you in due course. All the best Psk10.

blog8491 - am surprised about how highly you rated this list.

Even though too many links in some domains, I really like this list. Because I could find new domains which accept auto approved comments. So we can easily find new links which are not mentioned in the list. Basically buyers are focusing on same link in the list. Why are we not find other pages in those domains? :food-smiley-010:

Even though too many links in some domains, I really like this list. Because I could find new domains which accept auto approved comments. So we can easily find new links which are not mentioned in the list. Basically buyers are focusing on same link in the list. Why are we not find other pages in those domains? :food-smiley-010:
What he said^
So will take your new updated list for a review copy $7

Status
Not open for further replies.