[WTS] 109731 AUTO-APPROVE Blogengine blog links from 8211 unique domains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your honest review! :)

REVIEW:
I Got review from ebopix,he is really good guy,very fast communication.
About the list, some are awaiting moderation but many are looking good,OBL is also not that spammed to death,but many are actually PR0, For this price this list is very decent,i will recommend him:D.

As a little update: i checked just 421 links from the whole list for PR with Parameter.
I found 3 PR5 links, 2 PR4, 7 PR3, 14 PR2, 18 PR1. So i guess that this list really has potential! :)

I have to say, this is probably the best list I have actually bought in quite a while. I compared it to a few of my other lists, and around 90% of these domains were new, which is also good and means the OP didn't just rip other peoples lists.

I have also only used fast faster with the list, I had a success rate of around 30%, but I know it could be much higher, thats with public proxies + no delay.

All in all - I think this list is defo worth the money, and I would defo consider buying a new list if the OP made one.

well i have nothing to add to what others have said, got around 30% success with fastposter + private proxies + 11 connections at 90 sec timeout. One of the better BEB lists I have bought. Definitely recommended and please dont expect WP like success rate from BEB lists.

ebopix I am really sorry for the late review

Thank you for your honest review!

well i have nothing to add to what others have said, got around 30% success with fastposter + private proxies + 11 connections at 90 sec timeout. One of the better BEB lists I have bought. Definitely recommended and please dont expect WP like success rate from BEB lists.

ebopix I am really sorry for the late review

If you send the payment for the list can you please send also a PM here?? So i can know when, and where i have to send the list? Thank you!

PS. This apply for someone called William and also for future customers!

Status
Not open for further replies.