[WTS] 109731 AUTO-APPROVE Blogengine blog links from 8211 unique domains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebopix

Nov 3, 2010
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The list was made by me entirely with Scrapebox using Backlinks Espionage.
There are over 100k of open links just waiting to be commented on! These over 100k of blogengine blog links come from 8211 unique domains.

Arround 60% of these links have also low OBL. (Between 20 and 100)

To maximize your success i recommend to use ScrapeBox Slow Poster and private proxies. For an even greater success rate i recommend that you use Slow Poster Accurate Mode+Private Proxies!

They work very well also with Fast Poster.

The price of the list is $50 and it will be sold to 40 members only then never sold again! For payment info please PM me!

I didn't checked the for PR but i am pretty sure that are some good PR links among them.

2 Review copies will be available. One for the first member that wants it with at least 1+ iTrader and 50 posts and the other one to a senior member here!

For the moment the list is available only for MF members. If the list doesn't sell here well i will let you know if i will decide to sell it on other forums as well. Thank you!

There were only 2 reviews copies but i will send 3! :) so..all review copies are gone! Thank you!

i forgot to mention that you can probably extract more than 100k of links form those 8200 domains! i didn't do that because i am a bit lazy! :)

That depends on how you use your scrapebox, net line, proxy and so on! my personal best with portions of the list was arround 40% with fast poster! as i stated from the beggining this list is better used with slow poster!

what is the success rate of the list using fast poster?

I actually got my review and looked it over and like these BE links...

he had no dup domains in his list and when compared to other paid AA list I have bought here, i only found 1933 dups from my other lists. No bad actually.

OBL was acceptable for most domains/urls and I got about 45% with fast poster even though I was told to use slow poster... however time is of the essence.

I will try slow poster with private proxies and see how it goes.

Thank you for your honest review!

I actually got my review and looked it over and like these BE links...

he had no dup domains in his list and when compared to other paid AA list I have bought here, i only found 1933 dups from my other lists. No bad actually.

OBL was acceptable for most domains/urls and I got about 45% with fast poster even though I was told to use slow poster... however time is of the essence.

I will try slow poster with private proxies and see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.