WTF Obama?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. If they're even bothering with this crap that means there was so few legit things they could find, that I'm even a bit more confident in Obama than before.

I guess the other flaw I have found in him and for free is that he has no political stances on anything. Well except that he is for

1) For Change? Whatever this is
2) For Universal Healthcare

thats all I have been able to find out about the policies he would like to put in place.

Some people take their opinions way to far and try to shove them up other people's asses.. who gives a fuck if Obama didn't put his hand on his heart? It's not that big of a deal.. the whole argument against Obama doing that was shot down in posts prior because it's not even necessary for him to do it, rather it shows that Obama knows when and when not to put his hand over his heart.

How's that for a first post.

Deliguy;255603 I went to school with a girl who was born without a right arm. You going to go beat her up now with you're patriot sticks? huh! huh! :D[/quote said:
I went to school with a girl that was born without both arms. It was crazy because she was pretty hot. She used to smoke ciggarettes with her feet and eat hambugers in the cafereria with her feet.

I guess the other flaw I have found in him and for free is that he has no political stances on anything. Well except that he is for

1) For Change? Whatever this is
2) For Universal Healthcare

thats all I have been able to find out about the policies he would like to put in place.

History has shown that the candidate who shows the least opinions on any controversial issues is the one who wins, generally. Simply smart campaigning.

He's also for

3) getting the fuck out of iraq
3b) stopping the war spending which will pretty much fuck our country hard with no lube for at least the next several years

good enough for me man

So the real question is...

ah forget it the thread starter is retard. props to everyone else who has brain.

Politics is fun huh?

Tony, last time I checked you aren't required to throw your hand over your heart for the National Anthem. I'm pretty patriotic for my country, but not even I do that. I see it as being appropriate for the Pledge of Allegiance, but not the National Anthem.

This is only to give pause before deciding on a President. Once again look at the video and see how every one on stage is giving proper respect. He notices them and decides to "stay the course". It is his attitude that one needs to notice.

So the real question is...

ah forget it the thread starter is retard. props to everyone else who has brain.

:error: This has been good for all those who only watch TV and get their opinions based on their political speeches. Take a look at their voting records and where they stand on major issues. Here is a good place to start. Issues: Election Center 2008 - CNN.com. Surely no one would pick a candidate based on a cursory observation. Or would they?

As for starting the thread, it was insightful to read different points of view from the Wicked Fire membership. From the political contributions to candidates to building a wall reminiscent of the cold war.

Now I must get back to work on this PPC, SEO, and making some cash because I need more than a rebate check from the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.