WTB - relevant blog comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmarketingguy

Aug 2, 2010
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I'm looking for a link builder who can provide RELEVANT blog comments (both to a specified niche and with manually written comments relevant to each post).

Please let me know price, turnaround time, and if possible provide examples of previous work.

I don't care about dofollow/nofollow ratio, but don't want spam comments.

Thanks in advance!

I feel your pain man. I posted the same thing a while back and got NOTHING. I even went to post on DP and WaFo out of desperation and no luck.

Seems like no one sees the value of relevant blog commenting anymore. All service providers now just provide bulk commenting on shitty spammy farmblogs.

I've got somebody who does this for me, but atm they are working fulltime doing it for my own sites.

I'd consider hiring/training another person but it doesn't make sense cost wise unless people are willing to pay $1+ per comment (thats not per approved comment, but per comment).

Feel free to hit me up if interested but last time I floated the idea people were only interested in paying for approved comments which doesn't make sense cost wise for the supplier (esp. since each niche is different in approval rates).

I used to have someone doing it for me for $0.25 per comment, but they're no longer available. With all of the manual services provided here on WF, you would think someone would offer a niche-relevant blog commenting service! (Scratches head.....maybe one of us should start it? :food-smiley-002:)

I have been testing for several weeks to see if this is something I can offer. It is not manual but it is highly targeted and I have been seeing pretty good success rates. I was hoping to have a thread up in the next week or two so if you guys are still looking for this and want to help me out with some early reviews hit me up.

-Nick

I used to have someone doing it for me for $0.25 per comment, but they're no longer available. With all of the manual services provided here on WF, you would think someone would offer a niche-relevant blog commenting service! (Scratches head.....maybe one of us should start it? :food-smiley-002:)

Hi webmarketingguy,

I can do manual blog commenting for $0.50 per posts.

I will find blogs that are related to your niche and comment on it.

I will make meaningful comments that is related to the topic of the article.

I then send you a full report consisting of all the URLs from each of blogs that I've commented on.

I can make 3 blog comment samples so you can determine if you want to get my manual blog service or not.
PM me your URL and 3 of the keywords that you're targeting.

Regards,

Aquagadget

Hi WebMarketingguy,

If you haven't found anyone yet, please let me know.

Our team has available SEO experts who can provide you with quality and related blog comments.

I can't sent you a PM yet as I'm new to this forum, but feel free to contact me using the IM accounts I have. We can discuss from there.

Thanks,
Margaret

Status
Not open for further replies.