WTB: Directory Submissions & Other Linkbuilding for Many Many sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCJackson

Mar 16, 2007
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Alright I am looking to build links for several hundred sites across a couple dozen niches. Mostly looking for basic directory submission services but also open to linkwheels, creative link arrangements, full service with content,etc. I am familiar with all this stuff.

If anyone can deal with some adult, that is especially helpful. I don't need one person to do everything. So if you can't do any adult, that won't count you out. The adult is less than 10% of the total work I have and I would describe them as fairly mild, though some hardcore ( think Mr Skin type shit) mixed in.

This could lead to some sort of long term and/or fairly significant project for one or few sellers. Ideally I would want some kind of bulk rate to be paid out in increments over the life of the work or some sort of flat monthly "full time" service deal.

Initially I want to test out a few different people/services. For example, cheap 100 directory test packages or whatever you may offer. If you offer a cheap way to test out a small service, I will probably try it.

If you already did some work for me, don't worry. I still have you in mind and will probably throw a little more your way as well. I just want to test out several services to figure out how I want to allocate the rest of the work. If your service has improved, show me.

I went through a lot of the threads here, and it's just difficult to keep track of who is delivering and what services are dead or not. Real feedback is hard to come by,etc. So just send me a PM and I will find out for myself if you are worthwhile.

I need quality and speed but also understand "you get what pay for." If I wanted shit perfect I would do it myself, but then it would never get finished. So I know I sacrifice a little quality to get done cheap and fast. Just be honest. If 80% of your links are foreign, you take a month to do 100 links, and the directories will only approve hot dog vendors in Afghanistan- let me know upfront. This stuff is not that complicated. if you are building links professionally you should be able to figure that out. I also need the links done before I die of old age, have to pay years of renewal fees,etc.

SO if anyone gets what I'm looking for send me a PM with your best deal for a test package of directory submissions or whatever it is you offer. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.