Status
Not open for further replies.

GoogleSearchSux

Aug 13, 2008
SF
www.googlesearchsucks.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Attempt no. 21234214 to give back to WF for all the great content and not to mention dick rolls. First 25 members get it FREE.

I got sick of swapping out links in my wordpress blogs, so I hired a guy to help build a plugin that can both cloak, nofollow, and even create regular hyperlinks to any existing content... automatically.

Here is how it works, only for 2.7 and up currently:
SEO Links
1. Type in anchor text you want "acai berry"
2. Specify the URL
3. Check nofollow if you want to nofollow the link
4. Done - every time the words acai berry appear (even in old posts) it will be changed to a hyper link
Affiliate Links
1. Type in achor you want "shamwow"
2. Specify your affiliate links
3. Done - anytime that word appears it will change to a cleaner link and hide your shitty affiliate redirect link

Anyway, I need some feedback, testimonials, and any other features you may want.

To get your free copy just go to WP Anchor Text and sign up your email to recieve the link.

If I am unresponsive today... I am running around getting ready for ASW so be patient.

Cheers,

~GoogleSearchSux

Ok, just tried to do a few links, and nothing happened. I am using wp2.7, btw. Any other wordpress setting I should change to get it to work? or is it supposed to work right out of the box?

Also, in the OP you said there was a nofollow box to check, but I don't see one anywhere.

@ RockDiesel

It should work out of the box... what other plugins are you using?

Also, I may have posted an older version of the plugin so re-uploaded the latest version.

Here is a screen shot of what it should look like when installed and as you can see there is a checkbox for nofollow.

anchortextscreen2.jpg

after trying to add 3 links, this is still all I see

PM me with a link to the new version you uploaded and I will try that one out

Current version works a treat, I have only tried out the AnchorText link part and it does exactly what you said it would do.

Alright the plugin seems to be working for most people, if you are still having problems please PM me.

Also, would love some testimonials or any other features you would like to be added.

Will be accepting donations in the form of dollar bills to be used at the strip clubs at ASW.

Alright the plugin seems to be working for most people, if you are still having problems please PM me.

Also, would love some testimonials or any other features you would like to be added.

Will be accepting donations in the form of dollar bills to be used at the strip clubs at ASW.

The new version you sent me works great. Thanks, this is exactly what I have been looking for.

Hi, this is exactly what ive been searching for and would love a copy.

Thanks in advance and i'll leave my comments here.

BD

I've been looking for something like this since alinks or whatever it was disappeared.

If I could get a copy, that'd be awesome.

Did anyone read his message? He says to enter your email on his website..

Thanks, I'm sure this will become another fundamental plugin for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.