• No

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters

jgrim

Wordpress Guru
Oct 4, 2009
Ohio
jgwebdevelopment.com
I'm a member of several forums. Given this I have trouble keeping all my private messages organized.

If I made a system where you could export all your messages from all the forums you're part of and then import them into a central place for organizing and searching, would you use this?

I'm considering creating this and offering it as a free service. Only if it's wanted by more than just me will I make it look pretty and add registration.

I guess I just send more PMs then everyone else. Or that I just suck in general. Unless your scale is in terms of golf, low is good.

Could be nice for the service providers who are working across several different forums, but I personally wouldn't use it.

The forums are just where I get 85% of my clients, that's probably why I get so many PM's. I tried the email thing with gMail. It's just hard for me to keep track, even with using labels and the task list.

If I do decide to make it, I'll throw a post up here. If no one uses it, at least it's something to help me keep better organized.

I might just create it and provide it free to just this forum. I understand it isn't for everyone, but sometimes it's a good idea to work with small niches also.