World Cup 2010 WF Bracket

Having in mind that average american know less about football than average not american all of the rest have a good EDGE here to win some cash lol (just kidding)

I wish I could be in but I won't be much online for the first week of world cup so won't have much chances to win the money :)

Having in mind that average american know less about football than average not american all of the rest have a good EDGE here to win some cash lol (just kidding)

I wish I could be in but I won't be much online for the first week of world cup so won't have much chances to win the money :)

You can already submit your predicted scores until the final stages...

I noticed that most people who signed up still didn't submit their predictions yet... you have to click "My Picks" at the top menu and select your choices for all first round games...

Whoever comes last should be top nomination for July ban thread ;)

I'm in and selected my first lot of picks.

Just checked the odds on betfair too. England 8.0 , Japan 880 LOL.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVc2Zy3-cdU&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

I am interested in seeing the Algerians in action. US has them the last game of the first round.

watch

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

I am interested in seeing the Algerians in action. US has them the last game of the first round.

watch

lol come on man... this video is pathetic, with the sad background music and everything.

yeah ok Algerians played a little rough so what? It was a WC qualifying match for god's sake! Football is a physical sport... if egyptians had their feelings hurt by a few tackles, it's good that they didn't make it to the WC because teams like England and Italy are known to play even more physical.

Stop the pussiness in football please.

lol over physical? Bunch of pussies diving and rolling on the floor then getting straight up and shouting in the refs face .... !

I admit the music is fucking horrible. I just said I am interested in seeing them play, not being a pussy and bitching. The last time they were in a world cup, it was 1986 and I was too young to remember.

since the first game starts tomorrow morning let's see who's really in. im going to assume everyone in the bracket so far is willing to send the winner $10 via paypal by june 16 (5 days after the final). we'll use the honor system here, because, as we all know, affiliates have some of the highest standards when it comes to integrity. i'm sure most of us can afford more than $10, but i think that's a good amount and its not high enough to prevent even a noob from joining in. people who don't pay -- you might just get nominated for the monthly wf ban.

if you can't afford to make a $10 bet, simply remove your handle from the bracket on yahoo.

oh and yeah...
FORZA AZZURRI!
Italy-04-june.gif

wow your gif reminds me of webdesign in 1999.. I really hope the italians lose every single game :p