Wordpress auto commenter just $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can reduce the amount you comment to, but is it really not good for wh sites? I have used this quite a lot and received no complaints to my host. And I may be wrong but I don't think google will punish you as its all off-site.

I dont think the question would be with regards to complaints to your host more as would google see the massive amounts of links as spam and deindex you?

Choller here's a screenshot:

521200991102am.png

EDIT: OP, if for some reason what it looks like is top secret then let me know and I'll take down the screenshot.

no that's fine thanks turbolapp.

BTW there is now proxy support with extra forms for that.

I'm no expert but I didn't think google could ban you if its offsite? Otherwise there would be all sorts of sabotage going on. All they might do is reduce the seo effect of any more links from comments & wordpress blogs

So, is there a way to limit comments to avoid to many links to fast? looks interesting.

Reviews?

I haven't run it on any of my sites because they're all wh and the potential for de indexing gives me pause. I feel bad about this, so if anyone has a bh site they want me to test out for them, I will. Just PM me the information in the screenshot above.

I'm 99% sure this script is fine for white hat sites. I've been using it on mine for months and my google ranking has only got better.

Google can't punish you for it because its off-site

I'm 99% sure this script is fine for white hat sites. I've been using it on mine for months and my google ranking has only got better.

Google can't punish you for it because its off-site

Where exactly do you get your information? Can't punish you for off site?

Why is paid linking negative for you if they find it then? Or the fact that most sites with all blog commenting are penalized after a little bit of time?

Google certainly does punish from off site.

How does the format of the comments come off? Does it just leave whatever you put in the comment field and then drop the link in a signature or something?

I'll take the last review copy that TurboLapp gave up.
I got a few BH sites I could get this thing working on.
Pop me a PM ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.