Not open for further replies.

esomark

The Most Senior Member
May 20, 2009
Bath, UK
www.wiickedfire.com
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We all know websites need tonnes of backlinks to rank first.

One way to do this is by commenting on blogs, however this can take a very long time.

That is why I have developed a php script that automatically comments on thousands of wordpress blogs with ease.

This script can comment on about 1000 blogs per hour per page open. Thats a lot of blogs linking to your website. Not only that you can have as many pages open as you like, running several instances of the script at the same time, so you could easily be posting to 10,000 blogs per hour.

Its true that many comments will get blocked by anti spam software, but many will get through. Also if your comment is well written and positive about the blog, people will often dig them out of their spam folder and accept them.

This script seriously works, I have a website that with no other link building has over 2000 links and is ranking top for its keyword, purely from using this script.

It can also generate large amounts of traffic, as much as several hundred unique views per day. The script finds thousands of relevant blogs for itself with no work on your part. There is a form built in to the script where you type in your name, comment, email(doesn't have to be real), link and keyword.
The script then uses the keyword to find many more similar keywords, then searches for wordpress blogs using these keywords.

Literally no work is involved, you type in the details to several different open pages and leave it for 10 or so hours.

It doesn't have proxy support however I'm pretty sure it doesn't need it.

I am offering this script for just $20 please pm me if you are interested. I'll accept payments only with paypal.

I will be able to help anyone (even complete noobs) set this up and you don't need a server or any php knowledge to get it working.

Also I will give two review copies (I'm aware I have no itrader feedback yet).

Got the review copy set up (easy enough) haven't actually hit "go" yet so no comment on the actual script yet. Question: Do you see this being an issue for wh sites? I guess I'm wondering if there's a way to tone down the 1K an hour thing?

Ok here is my review

The script is primitive to say the least
It could do with alot of work,

But

On the other hand it does exactly wot it says on the tin. I ran the script for just over an hour earlier today and I already got a coupla backlonks showing up..

Ive already spoken to the writer of this via pm on improvements and he has told me about a few things coming up so ..

Here's my advice..

For 20 dollars it's a steal.. Get it while you can if you need it.. But don't use it for whitehat sites...

Got the review copy set up (easy enough) haven't actually hit "go" yet so no comment on the actual script yet. Question: Do you see this being an issue for wh sites? I guess I'm wondering if there's a way to tone down the 1K an hour thing?

You can reduce the amount you comment to, but is it really not good for wh sites? I have used this quite a lot and received no complaints to my host. And I may be wrong but I don't think google will punish you as its all off-site.

Status
Not open for further replies.