Woke up with good news, I am super excited now!!

Try to spend more time building and promoting your affiliate program rather than your own product, let those hardcore affiliates market your product for you.

r4b.jpg

That's some ugly design.

I actually documented the entire product creation process including experience of all the manufacture I talked to, requirements, stuff I ran into setting up merchant account and etc.

I'll post them on WF later once I get things settle down.

Why in the world would you do that? Do you really want to outline all the steps you went through so someone can just copy it?

Jardini. Thanks for the tips! I am buying product and getting the merchant account set up as we speak, so expect some more competition VERY soon. Smarten up, you douche bag. Keep your business learnings to yourself!

Reactions: Mike
Nice countertops.

No kidding. Corian? Real granite? I'm guessing not real because of the edges, but what do they call that material that looks so realistic?

Thanks.

It is real granite. I know the original owner of the house went to a quarry a few hours away and picked the slab he wanted it all from and made them cut it to his specifications (which is a lot of work -- regardless of if it's a straight cut or curved). Pics were taken with my iPhone so don't really do them justice.

Why in the world would you do that? Do you really want to outline all the steps you went through so someone can just copy it?

Why are you writing words? Do you really want to say all the words you know so someone can just copy it?

If he wants to help people, so be it. Why discourage him with your attitude? Reciprocity man, learn it. Where would you be if no one helped you get to where you are?

congrats jardini.

Be careful with your manufacturer and with delivery. I have read bad stories about these issues but i'm sure you have planned everything.

I can't wait to know more about your business model, looking for your updates.

If you guys need help in Manufacturing to fulfillment we can help out. We have worked with a few WF members, reading through this thread looks like a bunch of people are wondering where to go. Even if you just have questions i am more than willing to answer them for you.

Congrats to OP on starting out on your own!

Nice work Jardini, I remember a few months ago you were looking into some ecommerce stuff. Glad to hear you grabbed your balls and jumped into this. I'll have to pick your brain about this over AIM sometime :)