Woke up with good news, I am super excited now!!

Jardini

Dec 13, 2007
台北
After being affiliate for 3 years, I have finally decided to manufacture my own supplement.

I woke up today getting an email saying I sold my first bottle.

Most exciting part for me is that this is a CPS model. Entering the supplement space not knowing if CPS would compete with the free trial, this is such a huge boost.

FUCK YEAH

Reactions: Spliffic

hey jardini good one. I remember u told me about lauching the product! Now get a aff network and let us whore it out!

Make sure you go read that thread on here about that guy screwed over by the company he had making his supplement. Don't know if there are some good lessons there.

Also, don't get high off your own supply. If you don't believe me, watch Scarface.

Feels good to make that sale, doesn't it? Especially when it didn't cost you anything. Congrats :)

It will feel ever better when you run some traffic and see what kind of conversion rates are possible when you control the entire order flow and there's no scrubbing/shaving from advertisers or networks.

And the best part will be when you have repeat customers coming back and ordering in bulk without any effort on your part.

Coming over to creating my own product and stopping dealing with scammy advertisers was the best decision I ever made.

congrats man. I did the same thing about 3 months ago. Selling my own product is all I do now. The margins are great, and it cuts out the bullshit.

So what's involved with creating your own product? Obviously you arent making your own acai berry formula in a giant vat in your basement. Do you just find a guy who makes the stuff, then design your logo, paper wrapper around the bottle, etc? I would assume you'd have to buy a min. of several thousands bottles for any company to even work with you on that, no?

I've no clue how it works, but curious, and congrats on your sale!

So what's involved with creating your own product? Obviously you arent making your own acai berry formula in a giant vat in your basement. Do you just find a guy who makes the stuff, then design your logo, paper wrapper around the bottle, etc? I would assume you'd have to buy a min. of several thousands bottles for any company to even work with you on that, no?

Yeah pretty much, find a manufacturer, design a label and get started. But there are some manufacturers that have minimum orders around 100 or even less. You can also start by buying from a wholesaler and test to see if it works before spending time branding your own bottle.

Pretty much. Most of the pills aren't just sugar pills. They do have quite a few different things in them. Through your manufacture they'll usually give you recommended designers and label makers (if they don't have a division themselves) and they streamline the process.

I haven't seen too many guys do under 500 bottles. But I'm also not looking into too many companies.

I'm sure a lot of guys haven't seen what the final product ends up looking like. Just found this old bottle a few days ago (buried deep in a kitchen cabinet). At one time I had a few hundred of these sitting around the house.

9xhy.jpg

r4b.jpg

Thanks yall, it was a great feeling, just like how I got my first affiliate sale few years back.

Feels good to make that sale, doesn't it? Especially when it didn't cost you anything. Congrats :)

It will feel ever better when you run some traffic and see what kind of conversion rates are possible when you control the entire order flow and there's no scrubbing/shaving from advertisers or networks.

And the best part will be when you have repeat customers coming back and ordering in bulk without any effort on your part.

Coming over to creating my own product and stopping dealing with scammy advertisers was the best decision I ever made.

Only made it to first step, working on the rest.

Pretty much what FTC-Hater & Farking said.

I actually documented the entire product creation process including experience of all the manufacture I talked to, requirements, stuff I ran into setting up merchant account and etc.

I'll post them on WF later once I get things settle down.