Willing to spend $2,000. **Gun Safe**

In that video where they got in that safe it was quick for a few reasons.

They were able to knock the safe over.

Once knocked over they had a lot of room to pry on it.

If you can stop those 2 things from happening those $1000 safes are quite secure. Prying with it standing up would be very difficult and dangerous.

If you put it in a tight closet and bolt it into the ground securely it probably cannot be broken into easily. Also if they can move it they can just take the whole damn thing. 1000 pounds is not too tough if they have a truck with a lift or a ramp that is basically level with your driveway.

I'm stupid for not thinking about mechanical vs. digital. Obviously I'll be avoiding the digital locks due to EMP's and my prepper thoughts. Yeah hookup the connect if you know someone who sells them. And lol's on the decoys..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFleDRTpvNs]Family guy electric man - YouTube[/ame]

I'm stupid for not thinking about mechanical vs. digital. Obviously I'll be avoiding the digital locks due to EMP's and my prepper thoughts. Yeah hookup the connect if you know someone who sells them. And lol's on the decoys..

Family guy electric man - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyYtAUJSneQ]Peter getting milked by Deirdre Jackson - YouTube[/ame]

Just hire her.

Picked it up today if anyone gives a shit, Got a sick ass cannon safe I picked up in corona, ca. will post pix, tired as shit. I had it converted from digital to basic mechanical due to fears of emp's or "battery outages". Beautiful safe, holds 36 rifles, 15 handguns, 750+ lbs.

Picked it up today if anyone gives a shit, Got a sick ass cannon safe I picked up in corona, ca. will post pix, tired as shit. I had it converted from digital to basic mechanical due to fears of emp's or "battery outages". Beautiful safe, holds 36 rifles, 15 handguns, 750+ lbs.

Dude, instead of spending money on a gun safe, why don't you go turn yourself in?

As of right now you are still considered a fugitive.

:zzwhip: