The Kwisatz Haderach
Jul 26, 2010
www.tricklecheddar.com
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
WildWestWikisTC.png

For questions or support, hit me up on Skype @ wildwestwikis

Wild West Wiki's

I've been messing with these beasts for a while now, honing down the process and tweaking it just right. For instance...

Earnings:
Below is an Adsense screen-cap of a site I hit with this method in late November 2011:
WildWestAdsense.gif

Rankings:
Again, here is a Rankings screen-cap of a somewhat new site that took a drip starting around mid-February 2012:
WildWestRankings.jpg

Now, of course, your mileage may vary depending upon the ceiling cap of your terms, your competition level, and all that jazz. But one thing is certain...

Everyone can use some juice, and everyone can use some anchor text diversity, which is part of the reason these sites survived and thrived in the recent SERP debacle.

This method is boasting the ability to handle an unlimited number of URLs and an unlimited number of anchor texts! So give me your money site homepage and get some super variation and link juice. Or give me the homepage and every inner page. Or heck, send me every page on 10 micro-niche sites. It doesn't matter. Spread it how you'd like! I'd personally keep them relevant to one another though, so that the articles make sense in context. There's no point in having a "How to Gain Beef-tacular Muscles" article linking to your "My Little Ponies Collection" website.

And take a close look at the Drip Sync Technology... automated, dripped, tiered link building... passive income for the win!

Take advantage of this easy solution to fix some of your anchor text issues. It's going to run forever!

Order Form:
Wild West Wiki’s Form | Trickle Cheddar

For questions or support, hit me up on Skype @ wildwestwikis

Review Opportunities:
Although I have 50+ iTraders here, I'm still going to offer a few review copies. Reviews will be of the Blasts Only. Choose either blast package.

1st Review: 70% Off!
2nd Review: 60% Off!
3rd Review: 50% Off!

After that, we are up to full price, so hop on it!

If you take a review, just post in the thread and I'll confirm it and contact you through PM. After that, everyone follow through with the form to place your order.

I forgot to mention:

Turnaround Time: 7 days on Blasts, Drips start within 3 days

Reports: Reports in 5 day intervals for 15 day drips, and 10 day intervals on 30 day drips.

Also, you can let me know if you want me to include my list of 400+ generic anchors.

Orders that have been placed completely have begun!

Guys, please remember to fill out the form giving me your keyword and URL details and send payment. I'm getting payments with no form, and forms with no payments. I can't do anything without both!

PM me or email me if this is you and we'll sort it out.

Please take note, I have a list of 400+ generic "click here" anchors I can use if you would like that. Just mention it in the special instructions field on the form. I came up with these anchors on my own, so they are not the same common ones going around. No footprints with Wild West Wikis!

Yo, back from California. Got stuck at LAX and got a freebie room at the Sheraton. Got drunk at the poolside bar and jailbroke my iPhone. Shit is cray.

More reports, emails, and PMs went out today. Sorry for the delay. Blame Delta.

Status
Not open for further replies.