Wiki Wagon Backlinks - Contextual links from Wiki Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnphoneman

May 8, 2011
Where ever the Proxy is.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a site that seems to be stuck?

Give it a WIKI bump!

This is a wonderful addition to any SEO arsenal
. What this service will provide you with is a unique type of in-content link on an authority site and will help move you up in search engine rankings.

Wiki sites are loved by the search engines because of the user generated content that they provide.

The PR for the WIKI sites will vary from n/a to PR9 with the majority of them ranging from 2 to 6.

Here is what you get.....

Scraped and spun article

Up to 3 in-content keyword links.

Guaranteed 50 live wiki pages (3 links max per wiki page)

All wiki sites are on unique domains

Pinging of all new articles

Plus Undisclosed Special Bonuses........

Wiki Wagon Backlinks Have More Horsepower!

Monthly Subscription $47

That is $20 off what will be on our website

Click Here --->> Subscribe NOW!

Contact info

tnphoneman @ Gmail.com
Skype - tnphoneman

FAQ

Is there a Guarantee? Yes there is. If the page disappears within 7 days from you getting the report, I will replace it. This is for the 50 Wiki pages only not the bonuses. Because of the nature of the sites, everyone able to edit, I can not guarantee for longer than that.

Is that the PR of the page? No that is the PR of the domain. These are new pages so there is no PR.

Are there any .edu or .gov? Yes there are. There are also .edu.xx etc.

Are these do-follow links? They are a combination of both. I can not guarantee which you will get because the software will randomly choose a wiki to post to. Not going to start that debate here.

Is the same user name used? Each time I post to a Wiki I create a new account with a new username, email, and real name so they will never cross paths.

How is this different from buying a bot? Bots can quit working and they don’t have a guarantee.

Can the keywords route to different sites or urls? Yes they can but all three keywords must be in the same niche so they fit in the article.

Do you index the articles? Do you want me to raise the price? I have found that pinging is all I usually need to see serp movement. All the article url’s are submitted to PingFarm.com.

How do wiki sites help me? Well for one, search engines love user generated content and that is what a wiki is all about. Secondly, most of the wikis have a page rank to they are authority sites and when you throw in some .edu and .gov it makes a big difference. It is NOT a magic pill for SEO though. This is just one more arrow in your quiver, but it is sharper than most.

Can we backlink to the pages? You can do what ever you like.

Do we get the logins? No, they are used one time and I don’t bother to keep the logins. You can’t change your blog comments can you?

Do these pages stay? For me, most of them have stayed. I have found a lot of sites are not updated at all. I have also found some .edu that seem to have been forgotten about. There are other sites that seem abandoned with a high PR and no activity.

How many wiki sites do you have? I have hundreds to choose from. I am also adding private wiki sites and more. I am constantly on the lookout for more sites.

What about IP addresses? The IP is changed at regular intervals. Proxies are not good as many of them have been banned by these sites. Just think, you have 50 wiki articles from 1 ip address, that is better than using 10 proxies in SB to send out 100k comments.

This will be sold on other forums.

How do I sign up?

Click Here --->> Subscribe NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.