Wiki Solutions · Drips, Blasts and More! Unlimited URLs/KWs! Now with unique content!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmeotz

This is Sussudio..
Dec 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Previous Threads: Here

We (roman375 and I) don't really give a crap about big sales copies, so straight to the point - here's what we have on offer

We are always happy to help via Skype (janis.thies or roman3755) or via E-Mail/PM (info@seolutions.biz) – we stick to our TAT and most importantly, we deliver results.

Reviews:

Originally Posted by OKPump
Recently placed an order on SEOlutions and here is a quick review for anyone interested! Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but you guys really need to look into this if you need help ranking your sites.

Service:
Communication was great, I had a bunch of noob questions before ordering that were answered quick and professionally (and without making me feel like an idiot, lol). Service and reports were delivered and emailed on time and in full detail. Would def recommend working with these guys, they have their shiit together when it comes to this and provide a great service.

Results:
I placed my order for 1 website with 3 main keywords that I'm trying to rank for...Also will note that my website is less than month old (start date was 11/18) and only SEO I've done is on-page.

[Exact] Monthly searches - From GKWT
Keyword 1: GMS - 6,600 // LMS - 4,400 // EM of my domain
Keyword 2: GMS - 8,100 // LMS - 5,400
Keyword 3: GMS - 550,000 // LMS - 201,000

Positions Checked w/ SEscout + some other ranking tools
Keyword 1: unranked ---> #1
Keyword 2: unranked ---> #1
Keyword 3: unranked ---> #13 ** this one is still jumping, it's bumped up to page 1 and back down, will update once it completely settles

What has this all translated into ultimately so far?
- Traffic has been increasing daily, now getting ~2k UV's per day
- Revenue from the website has already paid for this service and continues to increase daily

fp5ag2.jpg

Overall:
You guys have to check out this link service if you have the extra cash, those numbers dont lie, it simply works. I've tried other services in the past but I would def recommend this over those and will order again in the future.

Originally Posted by onlinemoniez
Review:

Communication: These guys are true professionals. They responded very quickly and addressed my questions and concerns without a hitch.

Report: I was expecting the spin-job on these to be very poor, since they stated that it wouldn't be readable in the description; and when people say that, they usually mean it.

I was pleasantly surprised, however, when I went through my list of links. These spins are exponentially better than the spins most other providers produce.

As far as the actual report is concerned, you receive a simple, CLEAN report. Perfect.

Results:

This is what everyone cares about. Communication and reports can be immaculate, but if you pay for something and it doesn't produce movement, no one cares.

I recently had a client tank in the serps for a lot of keywords. I threw this beast-master at it, and within a few days I had nearly recovered for all keywords.

This $49 dollar package saved me from losing a sizable client paying serious money every month.

Now that's a fucking investment.

Originally Posted by JPednaud
REVIEW

First impressions, absolutely amazing job. Just got my report and everything looks great.
My order was no doubt a difficult one due to my very unique niche and the fact it's not really a commercial website - I'm trying to refocus my site direction and audience.

Service went above an beyond with the creative content they came up with and I truly expect to see position changes in the coming days because of it.

TIME: 5/5 - Delivered on time. No issues or delays.
COMMUNICATION: 5/5 - From the initial order to the details included in the report, I know exactly what was done and what I can expect in the next few days. For a newbie like me, great information to have.
CONS: Of the blog comments made - many have already been removed. I went through 50 of the links provided and found three active comments. Totally not their fault as these are REAL active blogs and my subject matter is difficult to sneak in.

Really have to HIGHLY RECOMMEND the service. I will be using to again in the near future.

Originally posted by shezboy

WOW and Fricking WOW again.

I just got the reports back for my second order and this time I am REALLY REALLY impressed by things, here's why...

At the end of 2011 I lost 2 of my main sites to a Google slap which saw around £2,500 per month removed from my online income. Yes, that is in UK POUNDS. I had tried everything to get these sites back and it turns out that I had caused an unnatural spike in links from one source and concentrated those links to just a couple of pages of my sites using only 2 or 3 different anchor text.

That was enough for G to take two very established sites, all with unique content from the top spots to postition 100+.

To repair the damage I began applying authority links from trusted places where your site is reviewed before being able to pay the £50+ to have your site accepted. I spent close to £1,000 getting 'trust' links like these and mixing up the anchor text etc.

After all of this it made ZERO difference to the sites.

However, a few weeks ago I used the wiki and comment package on a clients site and saw some huge improvements so I then tried the service on my slapped sites....

Guess who's back? (yeah, me).

Over the past few days I have seen my sites dancing like road runner on speed as Google shuffles the cards. I have gained some new rankings which have stuck and have seen my old rankings moving up and down and back up again. Everything else that I tried had no effect on getting Google to put my sites back in the top 100 placements for ANY search phrase.

This service has changed that and turned things around for me. I am putting it down to the fact you can use an unlimited number of search phrases for your anchor text and the diverse IP range that the package offers.

For $49 you just can't go wrong. Take advantage of being able to use unlimited anchor text and URL's. If you're daft enough to point 7,000 to 20,000 links at your site using just a few different anchor text then you're just asking for trouble. Be different - be diverse.

I HIGHLY recommend this service.

Originally Posted by Jingo
Review:

Speed: 5 out of 5. I got my Report within 24 hrs of Ordering!

Communication: 5 out of 5. Roman and JT were very helpful in regards to my queries over email and skype and were easily available.

Price: 5 out of 5. Altho I got a discounted review. The price is really good for the amount of contextual links you are getting from trusted wikis.

Quality: 5 out of 5. Initially I got 3700 Live wiki links, once I informed that to Roman he delivered the balance plus a huge bonus! Each and every domain is UNIQUE and there are a few IP repeats, but like 5 %. That is a huge number of diversity! Which is exactly what I was looking for. The same for the social bookmarks.

The Article they used was very well spun and I randomly checked a few on copyscape and were 100% unique.

Overall Review: 5 out of 5. If you are looking for ip diversity and domain diversity this is priced perfectly for the huge amount of trusted links they provide

Too early to see a serp movement will update in a week.

Originally Posted by evolutionvision
Review:

Basically everything that everyone has said above. Great turn around time, quality, and communication. But what really counts is this:

Screenshot2011-12-05at75615PM.png

Forgot to mention that being part of the SEOlutions team, I will be helping out in the thread as always.

We will be sending out new reports shortly.

Ordered the Wiki Marks. TAT was a little slower than 7 days, but Roman said this was due to some issues that have since been resolved. Anyhow, I got the report and everything looked good. Nice over-delivery on everything, especially the blog comments.

Ordered the Wiki Marks. TAT was a little slower than 7 days, but Roman said this was due to some issues that have since been resolved. Anyhow, I got the report and everything looked good. Nice over-delivery on everything, especially the blog comments.

Thank you for the review!

Just checking some recent reports I received from these guys. Excellent work as always. Seems like their services keep getting better and better. My go-to service for Wikis and more. Good stuff.

Just checking some recent reports I received from these guys. Excellent work as always. Seems like their services keep getting better and better. My go-to service for Wikis and more. Good stuff.

Thanks for the kind words, Gate! We appreciate the feedback.

1/2 for a lazy sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.