Jun 17, 2010
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------​

BLOW YOUR COMPETITION OUT OF THE WATER​

Super-powerful Wiki packs

Powerful, in-content, contextual backlinks!

600+ UNIQUE domains!

Reduced footprint - four Wiki platforms, randomly generated usernames*

Let’s get down to business:

PACK ONE – only $25

TIER ONE – 600 Wiki pages (600 UNIQUE DOMAINS)
TIER TWO – 2000 profile links

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

* two URLs per order max (same niche)

PACK TWO (WIKI DRIP) – ONLY $45

TIER ONE – 100 WIKIS PER DAY FOR SIX DAYS (600 WIKIS IN TOTAL)
TIER TWO – 3000 PROFILE LINKS (IN TOTAL)

SIX DIFFERENT ARTICLES WILL BE USED FOR THIS PACK!!!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

* two URLs per order max (same niche)

Notes – please read before ordering:

* All links will come from UNIQUE domain names.
* I can include up to two links per article, but the keywords will have to be closely related (on the same niche).
* No pharma, adult, or gambling sites.
* In order to keep the prices low, I will use plr articles for all packs; if you want to order unique article instead, then add $6 per article to the price (PM me for payment instructions).
* All articles are software span and all of them with three or more titles, also span.
* The tier two profile links will come from 1200 or so unique domains.

Refund policy – you will get a full report with the live and verified links and only in case I cannot deliver the order (for whatever reason), I will issue a refund.

How to order – send payment and then PM me (or email me at info [[at]] backlinksant.com) your:
- Transaction ID
- Pack number
- URL
- Keyword

Thank you!

[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]​

Just one more thing.... are there any reviews in any other thread from people who've used this before?

How much if i provide an article?

You are more than welcome to provide your own article, however, the prices will stay the same. Just make sure that the article is 400-600 words long.

THREE discounted copies available (PACK ONE ONLY) for members with 200+ posts and 10+ iTraders as per the forum rules - $10 per pack!

Post in the thread to claim your discounted copy and I'll PM you the Payment information

jimmyn, the first discounted copy is yours as long as you want it of course

Are these all do-follow wikis? thats key..
If not, what's the ratio of do follow vs. no follow?

Hi,

I checked my last submission prior to posting the thread and I got 260 do follow (260 unique domains) and the rest no follow. Keep in mind that this number will vary from one submission to the next.

Thank you

I'll try one of these. Are these wikis administered by anyone or they free to post anything on?

Order and payment sent, will leave some feedback once received and order some more if it's good. Thanks.

I'll try one of these. Are these wikis administered by anyone or they free to post anything on?

No, they are not, but these links stick quite well if that is what worries you. The majority need the username / pass to be edited, so you will keep almost all of them for a very long time.

Order and payment sent, will leave some feedback once received and order some more if it's good. Thanks.

Your order is ready - please, check your email for the report.

Thank you

TWO MORE REVIEW COPIES LEFT - ONLY $10

Stats from the last order:

Total number of unique domains - 839

Sites with PR (PR on the main domain):

PR8 - 2 sites
PR7 - 2 sites
PR6 - 15 sites
PR5 - 31 sites
PR4 - 66 sites
PR3 - 87 sites
Total number of sites PR1 to PR8 - 346

Do follow Wikis - 261 (all unique domains)

Edu and edu.xx Wikis - 39

Speed: 5/5 As you can see.

Communication: 5/5

Price: 5/5

Quality: 4/5 Reports sent in four separate files, which can be convenient. First file contains all links made, then two separate files one for dofollow and one for no follow wikis, then another file with the domain PR. Unique domains and IPs as far as i could see.

Overall Review: 4/5 Will wait for SERP movement, but it looks good so far.

Speed: 5/5 As you can see.

Communication: 5/5

Price: 5/5

Quality: 4/5 Reports sent in four separate files, which can be convenient. First file contains all links made, then two separate files one for dofollow and one for no follow wikis, then another file with the domain PR. Unique domains and IPs as far as i could see.

Overall Review: 4/5 Will wait for SERP movement, but it looks good so far.

Thank you for taking the time to post back in the thread!!!

... and the last discounted copy is gone. If you want to place a new order or have any questions, feel free to post in the thread or PM me / email me.

Thank you

UPDATE - 1000+ domains in the database
Average TAT - 24 hours

PS If your site is brand new and you want fewer links, you might want to order smaller wiki pack - see my signature for my old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.