WIKI BACKLINKS PYRAMID All in one | High PR, Article Directory, EDU, SB and INDEXING

Status
Not open for further replies.

burukutuk

The smart blogger
Mar 8, 2012
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
44045933828718190347.png

Why must use my service?

1. Use random PR 0 - 8 and include EDU domain.
2. Unique ip diversity
3. Contextual links

Let's random check the PR :

34517908498931972982.png

What do you get from me?

1. 1 article spin using TBS
2. Backlink indexing with Lindexed
3. Unique username and Wiki submission (Less footprint)
4. Full report

3 URL and 3 keyword (Must from 1 domain)
I will URL 1 and URL 2 to submit into article directories.

WIKI BACKLINKS PYRAMID SCHEME

42825464314009234026.png

Available package :

Package banana

2100 Wiki Backlinks (700x3)
3000 scrapebox blast
100 Article Directory Links (50x2)
Total 5200+ Backlinks!
Price $20

Package pineaple

3600 Wiki Backlinks (1200x3)
5000 scrapebox Blast
200 Article Directory Links (100x2)
Total 8800+ Backlinks!
Price $25

Package tutti fruity

6000 Wiki Backlinks (2000x3)
7000 scrapebox Blast
300 Article Directory Links (150x2)
Total 13300+ Backlinks!
Price $30

PM for order, any question? Contact me via PM sir.

Package name :
User ID :
(Must same domain !!!!)
URL 1 :
Keyword 1 :
URL 2 :
Keyword 2 :
URL 3 :
Keyword 3 :
E-mail report :
REVIEW COPIES CLOSED :banana_sml:

My Review:

Turn around Timeframe: Quick
Report: Excellent and detailed

This package is definitely worth it!

A couple of things about the site I blasted. It's a 4 month old site, with very weak competition. I'm already on the 2nd page for my main keyword with an EMD site. The site generated 1-3 leads a day. Very Niched out sector, less than 5000 people world-wide looking for it daily. Completely on-site optimized. All unique content with a great design. Conversion rate is a little about 8% for form fills. With that being said, The OP stating in about 2 weeks I should see the results. I will report back in 2 weeks with the traffic details and what I saw. If in the interim, I see anything, I will report back immediately as well. From the report I was given, it is worth noting doing this to a shitty site might not work out. Either have a site with age or good unique content and decent design, so if there is a flag, which I really doubt, there is little chance of it effecting you. That actually should goes with all shades of SEO methods.

The OP did exactly what was promised, quick turn around time. I definitely recommend. Perfect communication. Worth the money! I will be ordering more in the future after I review the results in 2 weeks.

I've got a review copy from burukutuk and here is my honest review

Speed: 5/5 I've received the report in 72 hours
Communication: 5/5. The report was easy to understand, so there was no need for communication.
Price: 5/5 Even if I have to pay full price I'd be satisfyied
Quality: 4/5. Everything was as advertised. No problems with anchor texts / links / layers. One issue: I'd prefer the articles to be more spun.
Overall Review: 4.5/5 Nice service, if you're not so much concerned about uniqeness of pages linking to your money site.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Waiting e-mail from CCarter and tikseo, if no e-mail till tomorrow, FR will open slot for others.

I will grab a review if you have any left :)

BTW, op, there are rules on this forum about who is eligible for review copies, read about this before you give them out and get yourself in trouble ;)

Count me in for the review copy too. I will email you.

Ok, only 2 review one is taken by this member >>
1. sampunk 1000+ post. 40 + itrader
2. one left, who faster e-mail he who deserve the free review. Please send your username data to my e-mail too and send data as described above. Thanks!

wew, i just passed the 4 bump quota, im sorry mod, it's because i can't pm on other member. So this is last post for today! Hurry up e-mail me.

Email sent with a site that has no links done yet so we will see exactly how your service performs :)

burukutuk, I'm eligible for a review copy according to WickedFire rules - emailing you now to see if there's a review copy left. I'll be doing a honest review if I get it :)

Sorry all, review copies already closed. Please wait testimonial from member who got review copies.

Regards,

My Review:

Turn around Timeframe: Quick
Report: Excellent and detailed

This package is definitely worth it!

A couple of things about the site I blasted. It's a 4 month old site, with very weak competition. I'm already on the 2nd page for my main keyword with an EMD site. The site generated 1-3 leads a day. Very Niched out sector, less than 5000 people world-wide looking for it daily. Completely on-site optimized. All unique content with a great design. Conversion rate is a little about 8% for form fills. With that being said, The OP stating in about 2 weeks I should see the results. I will report back in 2 weeks with the traffic details and what I saw. If in the interim, I see anything, I will report back immediately as well. From the report I was given, it is worth noting doing this to a shitty site might not work out. Either have a site with age or good unique content and decent design, so if there is a flag, which I really doubt, there is little chance of it effecting you. That actually should goes with all shades of SEO methods.

The OP did exactly what was promised, quick turn around time. I definitely recommend. Perfect communication. Worth the money! I will be ordering more in the future after I review the results in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.