Wife sees new husband get eaten by shark

Remeber that movie that was made a few years back about the two divers that got left behind? They were husband and wife. It is believed they were eaten by sharks. Could you imagine being the one that got ate 2nd? You had to watch your spouse die in front of your eyes in a pool of blood and screams, knowing that your lover was dying and you were about to meet the same fate.

I remember swimming in the Galapagos about 500 feet from the beach and a shark swam underneath me, real slow, it didn't pay any attention to me and I wasn't bothered, but freaked me out how it just vanished.

Same holiday swimming in a sea filled volcano, walls vertical and dark deep water, looking for a colony of hammer heads was a bit spooky and felt quite vulnerable, was in a group but couldn't get out the water if you were attacked.

Same holiday again, was watching sealine bulls patrol the beach, swimming backwards and forwards, they both came out the water and I was told it was safe to swim so jumped in and the bloody bulls weren't happy and entered the water. They kept barking at me and prevented me returning to the beach so I swam about a 1/4 mile out to sea to where the ribs were parked. It was quite tidal and sloppy. I needed a hand to get out the water, I only realized how tired I was when trying to climb up the transom which surprised me because I used to run quite a bit. I then just lay down in the rib exhausted thinking: fuck swimming back. I don't know if they would have attacked me if I turned round back to the beach but it didn't seem a wise move.

Get a new new one

Fixed. Bitch has no luck. I bet she's one of those quick to call harassment nowadays.

PS - Sad story. I'm w ddiggler though. Lots of shit happening where people die that don't deserve it. Assholes should've honeymooned in Vegas like everyone else.

Remeber that movie that was made a few years back about the two divers that got left behind? They were husband and wife. It is believed they were eaten by sharks. Could you imagine being the one that got ate 2nd? You had to watch your spouse die in front of your eyes in a pool of blood and screams, knowing that your lover was dying and you were about to meet the same fate.

The goal in life is to be the first one to die when a serial killer walks. In the case of those two divers, I would have just stuck my entire head right into one of the shark's mouths.

People always criticize my decision of staying indoors as much as possible.

This is why. Nature is horrible.