• Friday: Sept 25th

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Saturday: Sept 26th

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sunday: Sept 27th

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maybe it's just my bank, but I can't fund Full Tilt from my debit card at all. I have to get money transferred to me.

Just a heads up, If you play with "transferred" money and win they wont let you withdraw until you make a deposit. It's an inconvenience, but it hampers money laundering.

PokerStars offers a e-check deposit method which bypasses UIGEA, you should check it out.

You can't deposit with Visa on PokerStars and i'm almost positive it's the same situation for FullTilt.

I've funded on Poker Stars with EFT. As far as Full Tilt goes, it gave me the option to fund last night with my Visa bank card (which was on file from a previous funding) but maybe it would have stopped me if I actually tried to deposit.

I think the point is moot for you Falian, anybody that advertises poker coaching services in the BST forum should be banned from the tourney:zzwhip:

Man I so want to play but I know some of you fuckers live and breathe online poker...

PHc4mhhfYd8vel_l.jpg

I've funded on Poker Stars with EFT. As far as Full Tilt goes, it gave me the option to fund last night with my Visa bank card (which was on file from a previous funding) but maybe it would have stopped me if I actually tried to deposit.

I think the point is moot for you Falian, anybody that advertises poker coaching services in the BST forum should be banned from the tourney:zzwhip:

Can I play with a handicap? Let's say.... 8 beers?

So are we going to lock this shit down or what?

Nat3r, if you're reserving the tables then screw the poll and pick a date. (I vote for a weekend night cause I like to play nice and wasted so I can't do that Sunday night but whatever, pick a date!)

Mike said he doesn't have PayPal so him holding the cabbage is sounding like a six pack of fail. Keep it simple, let's fund through FullTilt.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Screw you bastards for putting the idea of logging into an online poker game again into my head. I haven't played for real money since 2004 and stopped for a reason ("I'll just use the rent money... I'll double it in no time!").

Anyway, I just blew through $1k in about 2 hours.

I suck at poker and remember why I promised myself I'd never play again... lol.

Enjoy the tournament.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Screw you bastards for putting the idea of logging into an online poker game again into my head. I haven't played for real money since 2004 and stopped for a reason ("I'll just use the rent money... I'll double it in no time!").

Enjoy the tournament.

haha ;)

We need ONE more or the entire tournament is off. You need to play. Bring your AMEX.