Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nat3r

May 17, 2009
East Coast and Mid West
CHOOSE YOUR DATE!

AND STILL I NEED SOMEBODY TRUSTWORTHY TO HOLD THE CASH

THIS WILL ONLY RUN UNTIL TUES/WEDS AS THE FULL-TILT GUYS NEED TIME TO SET THIS ISH UP

I voted Saturday, also my post from the other thread:

"I'm sure we all trust Krongel for PayPal, which people should send by masspay to cover fees, or use ppcalc.com to see how much to send. I'd volunteer to hold them as well (promise we wont float it away ;)) some guys here may not know me/our network well yet so I still nominate Krongel if hes up for it."

need someone to hold the cash lemme know,

i dont play poker.. now if it was bj!

either day should be fine with me, isnt full tilt holding the money?

Whats the buy in?

buy in will be 150 bucks, its better to keep your monies out of fulltilts hands, so we will give it all to one person through paypal

there will be 25 bucks deposited into the account by me to hold the table, but we need a date first, once a date is chosen, all money must be sent to mkrongel before the match starts.

he will paypal the winrars the money back

once paypalled mkrongel or I will send you the room information..room number, password, etc

VOTE FOR THAT DATE, AND HURRY

I am all for holding the money, but i dont have paypal set up. Anyone who is playing that is a pub with Copeac i can pull it from your earnings or i can try to set up paypal, or you can mail me some cash :)

The only problem is that PayPal may freak and limit an account for getting a random $10K or to a few days old account.

I am all for holding the money, but i dont have paypal set up. Anyone who is playing that is a pub with Copeac i can pull it from your earnings or i can try to set up paypal, or you can mail me some cash :)

I read about this "mail" thing you speak of once in a history book. Having Mike hold the money is sounding like a non starter. Why the fuck aren't we all just going to fund our Full Tilt accounts again?

Please don't make it at Full Tilt, it would be a bitch to fund gambling accounts from the US, can't we PayPal the money to someone(maybe any WF mod?)