WickedFire 2007 Wishlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanc

Dec 10, 2006
Hey guys, what would you like to see in WickedFire for 2007? Going to take the initiative here so let's hear from everyone on what they want.

Copy and paste to add to the list so Jon and team can review, sort and implement them as necessary. Let's grow this joint! (Admins / Mods, if you like..do sticky this thread)

Personally i would like...

1. YouTube / Google Video forum plugins (the possibility of more video sites would be great.)
2. Arcade section where we can challenge each other to some pointless penguin smashing.
3. Integrated marketplace, software review section
4. Babes gallery for paying forum members (heheah)
5. Photo gallery
6. Blog / RSS link in profile - could bring on spammers, but good for reciprocal traffic for contributors

Add on more to this list...

Those features are pretty neat, but I think what Jon is already doing with the resource center is going to be everything I need for the moment.

Stop kissing up. No one is gonna sticky your post. Jon hasn't even finnished the tools on the header. They all say 'coming soon'.

Those features are pretty neat, but I think what Jon is already doing with the resource center is going to be everything I need for the moment.
So what would you like to see in there specifically?

I learnt that by asking my members (in my forums) about what they wanted..it helped me a hell lot comparing to guessing what they wanted. It can help the admin team work in the right direction faster.

Am waiting for their resource site to be up too although i dont have much of a clue what's going to be in it.:)

lol, 2 noobies talking about getting something going on wf? and games? wtf? this place is about greed! if it is not about making money it is a waste of web space! so both of you stfu!

The riders of the apocalypse are coming! Hell froze over!

Who gave intranet all that rep?

I guess kyleirwin is right --> rep points are for bitches :error:

::emp::

Hmmm..... it seems Intranet and intranus are the same person. (see sig, also avatar is reversed)

What idiot would register twice on the same forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.