Wich affilate network is your current favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
darkdrift said:
so you call me a noob, but you give no reason or logic ...brilliant
From your post
yeah, true I was making $500/ day using CB earlier this year...If only i could get traffic now...any ideas?
If you was making $500 a day from clickbank then you either have some very large sites to send the traffic or you are spening on marketing, ppc, websites etc. Either way you would be able to mimic the same thing and get the same traffic if you couldnt then "If only i could get the same traffic now any ideas?" really does just look like a noob post and another one made for the competition. Hopefully this forum doesnt turn into a load of people pretending they make loads of money like some i know. But really who was your account manager at clickbank?

peach said:
Okay, say I have a site about gardening and I want to use some of my adspace to use on affiliate programs, how do I go about selecting the right one?

If you want to do it quickly, log into your CJ account and check their advertisers.

You can also browse the net and check which affiliate programs are being used by other gardening related sites that you find.

NtodaS said:
Do azoogle and CJ have any restrictions acording to minimum visitors and stuff, because If i'm signing up for an affiliate programme it needs to be on a small scale.
I'm still low traffic and CJ seemed to be easy to get into-some advertisers won't work with me though.
I have not heard of Azoogle till now-I'm gooing to look into it.
Go ahead and try now. If your rejected now just try later when your traffic is higher.

I completely agree with you on this.

Kieron said:
I think that if you are going to take Affiliate Marketing seriously then you should sign up to each and every Affiliate Network out there. It's sods law that the program that you want to promote most is always on the Network that you haven't signed up to.

In my opnion, CJ is the best as far as the selection of advertisers, but they offer pathetic reports and the site isn't the easiest to navigate. Not to mention the fact that sites that you delete from your accoount still remain in the dropdown menu list of sites. I would have to say I have a love/hate relationship with CJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.