Wich affilate network is your current favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peach

Jun 24, 2006
Netherlands
I'll use this thread to decide wich one I sign up with first :)

Right now I'm leaning towards Azoogle because Lee is really pleased with them. I know Jon is really into CJ but I don't know their site doesn't really appeal to me or something.
I only want opinions from people who are actually into the programs and making money, please.

I think that if you are going to take Affiliate Marketing seriously then you should sign up to each and every Affiliate Network out there. It's sods law that the program that you want to promote most is always on the Network that you haven't signed up to.

Okay, say I have a site about gardening and I want to use some of my adspace to use on affiliate programs, how do I go about selecting the right one?

joe said:
Azoogle and CJ... Depends on the site and what I want to do.

I've yet to use Azoogle... looking into it though.

CJ is nice.

joe said:
Gardening. Look for an affiliate program that offers gardening tools, seeds, what have you.
I know that, but there are so many and I don't have the time and traffic to be testing them all:confused:

Definitely azoogle and cj. We'll see if the new google affiliate program adsense thingy works out. I may try that when it's out of beta.

darkdrift said:
So far Clickbank, then CJ

For me, CB is good for making a quick buck if I want to have money for, say, a date tomorrow. CJ builds good money in the long term. I think a little bit of short term and long term strategies are the best way to invest your time and energies.

yeah, true I was making $500/ day using CB earlier this year...If only i could get traffic now...any ideas?

darkdrift said:
yeah, true I was making $500/ day using CB earlier this year...If only i could get traffic now...any ideas?

Umm...take all of your former profits and reinvest it in programs that are more successful now.

peach said:
I know that, but there are so many and I don't have the time and traffic to be testing them all:confused:

Unfortunately you need to make the time to test them out. Trial and error plays a big part in this business I think. Sure you can go on the network's published EPC but more often than not you need to bite the bullet and put some links up yourself.

Another tip is to look at some competitors sites in the same sector. If you see they are all promoting one merchant above the others then there is usually a good reason for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.