why the hell isn't it converting ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello friend,

I no think this forum discriminate homosexuals since it pratronizes gay butt sex. So no need worry.

How much clicks you send in total? Sample have be large enough to derive data accurate.

Have consider the product you try to sell is garbage? Maybe problem is product.

Many factors can attritube and affect conversion rates.

Good luck bro.

Hello friend, your posts are the best! You got me wondering if this is really how you speak english or if it's just your pretending to not know any grammar.

Anyway, keep up the posts, they are great!

good luck bro

Hello friend, your posts are the best! You got me wondering if this is really how you speak english or if it's just your pretending to not know any grammar.

Anyway, keep up the posts, they are great!

good luck bro

i think his grammar is better then mine

i don't know your niche or your words or anything, but i guarantee if you are direct linking, you are paying way more than your competition.
disagree, i direct link on a lot of keywords and don't have any qs issues at all or pay any more than i would with a lander. the downside is that you are bound by the keywords google deems relevent where as with your own landing page you can control what google finds relevent not the other way round. it also should be kept in mind that sometimes on certain keywords and offers its actually far more profitable to go direct. like by a factor of 3+ in my testing.

you can get a quick idea of how google will judge a direct linked quality score by looking at the keyword's organic results. if your offer page ranks number 1, QS of 9-10 is a given if you can get a decent ctr on your ad for a sustained period of time.

Hello friend,

I no think this forum discriminate homosexuals since it pratronizes gay butt sex. So no need worry.

How much clicks you send in total? Sample have be large enough to derive data accurate.

Have consider the product you try to sell is garbage? Maybe problem is product.

Many factors can attritube and affect conversion rates.

Good luck bro.

I think we should be gay together.

Try another product, it might be the tracking system that they use at the network you're going through - sometimes there are technical problems. Its not you, its them.

Could be the offer itself. I recently sent xxx leads to an offer that should have converted every one of them only to find out that there was an upsell page after the initial cc submit.

This turned a sure thing into pure crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.