why the hell isn't it converting ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

solokkhz

Oct 3, 2008
you know, it's really annoying, there are 3 options i see.

1. i am stupid
2. buyers are dumb
3. both of the above :)

but really, i am trying to sell affiliated products with Adwords direct linking, My average CTR is something near 4.5%-5% it's OK, and i am promoting with buying terms only

people do click, why the fuck they do not convert

tell them to convert, it's driving me crazy already, it seems i am doing the process the right way, and everything is fine but.............. :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

what do u think is my problem ????????????
and don't say it because i am gay or something similar, i know that this is the first thing you will try to say, but it's not that

i miss the thing, and i dont know what is that thing

..and how many clicks are we talking about?

If you feel you have statistically significant click volume, try split-testing with an even cycle like this:

Visitor 1 sees Offer1
Visitor 2 sees Landing page promoting Offer1
Visitor 3 sees Offer2
Visitor 4 sees Landing page promoting Offer2
Rinse and repeat...

Tracking202 offers neat landing page and offer rotator scripts for this purpose. It may be that your vertical just needs a landing page to presell the visitors. Many offer pages out there just don't do the job, and it becomes your job to presell the visitors on the fact that the offer is indeed good - despite their shitty page.

Depending on the product/service, you can even be blunt (and thus gain credibility) by saying something like this on your LP:

"Yes, the look of their ordering page leaves less to be desired - but these guys really offer a great product"

or..

"Don't judge the value of this service by the look of their ordering page"

what do u think is my problem ????????????
and don't say it because i am gay or something similar, i know that this is the first thing you will try to say, but it's not that

"but it's not that"....hahahahhaha ....so you being gay has nothing to do with you failing this campaign?

Why Landing pages more converting then direct linking if i use something like:

"Buy X-Vibrator Only $350" ;) in my ad title ? and point the address to the merchant product page?

what the logic behind creating another page between ?

..and how many clicks are we talking about?

If you feel you have statistically significant click volume, try split-testing with an even cycle like this:

Visitor 1 sees Offer1
Visitor 2 sees Landing page promoting Offer1
Visitor 3 sees Offer2
Visitor 4 sees Landing page promoting Offer2
Rinse and repeat...

Tracking202 offers neat landing page and offer rotator scripts for this purpose. It may be that your vertical just needs a landing page to presell the visitors. Many offer pages out there just don't do the job, and it becomes your job to presell the visitors on the fact that the offer is indeed good - despite their shitty page.

Depending on the product/service, you can even be blunt (and thus gain credibility) by saying something like this on your LP:

"Yes, the look of their ordering page leaves less to be desired - but these guys really offer a great product"

or..

"Don't judge the value of this service by the look of their ordering page"

you answered my question, thanks

Getting a good QS on Adwords by direct-linking is hard. Not impossible, but hard.

The type of landing page you build totally depends on the product/service. This is an entire topic in itself, but there are many case studies and blog posts about this around.

Take a look at what the competition is doing. Don't just rip their pages, but get an idea of what sort of pages seem to be working for them. Also include your own take on things in the test spin cycle.

How many clicks are we talking about here?

It's important the sample size is big enough to draw concrete conclusions and that you're not dealing with an anomoly.

Hello friend,

I no think this forum discriminate homosexuals since it pratronizes gay butt sex. So no need worry.

How much clicks you send in total? Sample have be large enough to derive data accurate.

Have consider the product you try to sell is garbage? Maybe problem is product.

Many factors can attritube and affect conversion rates.

Good luck bro.

Why Landing pages more converting then direct linking if i use something like:

"Buy X-Vibrator Only $350" ;) in my ad title ? and point the address to the merchant product page?

what the logic behind creating another page between ?

Maybe the problem is selling vibrators for $350?

Hello friend,

I no think this forum discriminate homosexuals since it pratronizes gay butt sex. So no need worry.

How much clicks you send in total? Sample have be large enough to derive data accurate.

Have consider the product you try to sell is garbage? Maybe problem is product.

Many factors can attritube and affect conversion rates.

Good luck bro.

i have discovered that mentioning the word gay and saying fuck couple of times when asking a question is the only way to get some answers in here lol

how much clicks is enough for to call it a large amount ?

Getting a good QS on Adwords by direct-linking is hard. Not impossible, but hard.

The type of landing page you build totally depends on the product/service. This is an entire topic in itself, but there are many case studies and blog posts about this around.

Take a look at what the competition is doing. Don't just rip their pages, but get an idea of what sort of pages seem to be working for them. Also include your own take on things in the test spin cycle.

my QS was high
like 8-9 on most of the keywords, that is not the problem, and the price per click was not high too

Status
Not open for further replies.