Why is no one talking about crypto here?

Is anybody mining?

I have just 1 pretty good gfx card and would like to mine with it.

Last time I looked ETH was the best thing to mine, but all the pools had crazy fees or high payouts.

Anyone know how I can easily/quickly jump back into mining the most profitable thing?

To make mining the most profitable thing you must leave mining and buy coins directly. I never understood why the hell would ppl mine and not buy directly. Mining era is long gone.

To make mining the most profitable thing you must leave mining and buy coins directly. I never understood why the hell would ppl mine and not buy directly. Mining era is long gone.

Buying coins directly is nothing but flat out gambling on price. Bitcoin is nothing but a lottery. Anyone who wants to wager on Bitcoin as it exists now is nothing but a gambler, and they could just as easily do so on some real world outcome in Vegas.

And you're confused as to why?

LOL.

If you want to make Bitcoin real, spend more time on making it a stable currency and less time wondering why people/businesses won't use it with 40% daily value swings.

Yeah, I don't like the risk of holding it.

Mine and then immediately sell is what I want to do.

Buying coins directly is nothing but flat out gambling on price. Bitcoin is nothing but a lottery. Anyone who wants to wager on Bitcoin as it exists now is nothing but a gambler, and they could just as easily do so on some real world outcome in Vegas.

LOL.

If you want to make Bitcoin real, spend more time on making it a stable currency and less time wondering why people/businesses won't use it with 40% daily value swings.

Real?! Yeah, you're talking out your ass. The list of companies accepting Bitcoins as payment is vast and growing, including big name retailers (read Virgin Airways, Virgin Mobile, T Mobile, Subway, Overstock, Microsoft, Namecheap, Newegg, Steam, Starbucks, Dell, Whole Foods, Dish, Tesla, Fortune Magazine, Lamborghini and McLaren dealerships, Re/Max London, etc. etc.)

Upwards of 300,000 stores and restaurants in Japan will be accepting Bitcoins by the end of the year.

Yeah, there have been some big swings. Yes, it's volatile. So what? For every swing there has been a price increase. It's not going anywhere.

LOL.

LOL this post is a joke..

Read this comment of yours next year and every year after that and tell me how much do you regret every year not getting into it when I made this thread.

Japan has 260k stores that accept btc. I know btc is extremely volatile and that won't be a goto option for businesses right now. There will be alternatives.

Btw I am sooo happy to see these kind of responses, makes me feel so good that I am in it early.

Can't wait to be a millionaire yo!