Why is no one talking about crypto here?

DanTe_0101

Uncontrollable peasant
Aug 8, 2012
Crypto is blasting like crazy, btc is sitting at around $4.6k at the time of posting and will be hitting 12k+ within next 6 months.

I am far from expert but just wait till Q1 2k18, if the mass adoption reaches to 2-3% till feb then we will see crypto going more FASTER THAN EVER, the best time to get in is NOW(ofc I mean it was way back years ago). Those months will have the highest impact on crypto.

Just get some discussion going FFS..

which coins do you hodl?
I have some NEO which I want to dump on Red Pulse(RPX) ICO once it goes live. I have some QTUM, KMD and few others.

I just got in like month ago or so but already putting all my shit into crypto.

I'm bullish on cryptocurrency... but I think all these ICOs out there are garbage. Am I missing something? Why are people throwing money at these things... how exactly do they think they're going to profit? You're not buying equity in the business right?

Watch out for the feds.

(Hi, feds)

Haha well, feds were long gone, why would they beat a dead whore :D

I'm bullish on cryptocurrency... but I think all these ICOs out there are garbage. Am I missing something? Why are people throwing money at these things... how exactly do they think they're going to profit? You're not buying equity in the business right?

True, 90% of the ICO's are utter donkey crap, and launching ICOs have become a fastest way to make monies and disappear BUT there are some promising ICO's that are set to shake the world in coming years, few years from now most of the things will run on blockchain technology.

Well there must be a reason if people are throwing millions of dollars on ICO's right? They are already getting good amount of return on it 5x 10x, 50x etc. Some of the ICO's are getting sold out in mere FEW SECONDS!!!
If someone if dropping millions on a random ass coin then sure there must be a reason.

Current crypto market cap is $150 Billion dollars, don't you think its a crazy number?? and its just a start, this will get doubled easily next year. Daily billions of dollars are being traded on crypto exchanges..

For eg following currencies are long term and would result in great ROI if you want to get in right now(This is not an investment advice)

Bitcoin(Meh)
Ethereum
OmiseGo
TenX
Neo
Ripple
IOTA

There are few more too...

Anyways, I have my eyes on the following upcoming ICO's:
Decent.bet (This one is gonna be huge)
RedPulse (First ICO to run on NEO platform)
Kyber

I am thinking of building something big within next 12 months if I become filthy rich, my peasant ass won't allow to do so now!!!!!

Yes when you buy x amount of coins then you own part of company, just like sharemarket.

sure is blasting today innit

lol

And thus, as Bitcoin crumbled, Anarcho-Capitalists worldwide shed tears, watching on as their last true hope of freedom withers and dies.

(But no cereally it'll probably bounce back somewhat, but it's gonna get neutered by Western gobements as soon as it gets to be anything too significant. Governments don't just sit by and watch as their power is taken away from them.)

"Why is no one talking about crypto here?"

Uh, maybe because no one is talking about anything here these days?

I mean, fuck man, look around. It's a desolate wasteland in here. Tumbleweeds are blowing through and you've got a few old geezers, counting their days, sitting on the porch sippin' cheap hooch. There are much better places to discuss such things.

That being said, we did talk about crypto here, at some length, previously.

"Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end, we sang and danced forever and a day..."

Mary Hopkin - Those Were The Days - 1968 - YouTube

Crypto is slowing down now due to what China said.

Newsflash: Japan has the biggest BTC volume now, maybe chinese millionaires moved to japan or japan woke up but its a good thing now.

so, FUCK china!

Oh and wait until China makes new regulations then see all the chinese money flowing in again, its just a matter of time, the marketcap will cross 200B in Jan.

Newsflash: Japan has the biggest BTC volume now, maybe chinese millionaires moved to japan or japan woke up but its a good thing now.

so, FUCK china!

Oh and wait until China makes new regulations then see all the chinese money flowing in again, its just a matter of time, the marketcap will cross 200B in Jan.

Also, JP Morgan CEO said Bitcoin is a fraud last week and it went down a few more percents.

Also, JP Morgan CEO said Bitcoin is a fraud last week and it went down a few more percents.

Thats because he wanted to buy MORE and guess what it seems he bought a pretty nice bag of btc... and then btc shot up right after that..

New ATH. Probably because of the scammy Bitcoin gold. I see a big correction comming when people get their free money. Me, I am gonna wait it out with my alts :)

New ATH. Probably because of the scammy Bitcoin gold. I see a big correction comming when people get their free money. Me, I am gonna wait it out with my alts :)

Yeah, this btgold is so shit. I doubt it'll go over $100 but who knows, the hype is crazy for it though.

I am here accumulating alts while others are waiting for their magical gold. That premined shit is gonna get dumped lol. Rip.

We will see 4100 after 25th. :D
So I'll buy at that time and move that too to alts.

I just bought a boat load of OMG. When their operations go to their blockchain this is going to be huge and with the staking this could be a great passive income bringer just like Lisk and Ark.

Yeah, this btgold is so shit. I doubt it'll go over $100 but who knows, the hype is crazy for it though.

I am here accumulating alts while others are waiting for their magical gold. That premined shit is gonna get dumped lol. Rip.

We will see 4100 after 25th. :D
So I'll buy at that time and move that too to alts.

Gee whiz, those 10 or 11 BTC I sold off during the crash in 2013 sure would be nice right about now.

Don't worry though guys as long as I don't own any the price will continue to go up. It's a law of the universe.

Gee whiz, those 10 or 11 BTC I sold off during the crash in 2013 sure would be nice right about now.

Don't worry though guys as long as I don't own any the price will continue to go up. It's a law of the universe.

Next year is a BIG one for crypto. I suggest you get in as soon as you can.

Is anybody mining?

I have just 1 pretty good gfx card and would like to mine with it.

Last time I looked ETH was the best thing to mine, but all the pools had crazy fees or high payouts.

Anyone know how I can easily/quickly jump back into mining the most profitable thing?

No mining, but staking in Ark, Lisk, Heat... Mining is so 5 years ago :)

Is anybody mining?

I have just 1 pretty good gfx card and would like to mine with it.

Last time I looked ETH was the best thing to mine, but all the pools had crazy fees or high payouts.

Anyone know how I can easily/quickly jump back into mining the most profitable thing?