Why do black people talk/type like this??

Why do white people care? I think white people getting their knickers in a twist about it, is worse to be honest.

Typical post from one of my black facebook friends

"some of these UNSTABLE CREATURES on the Bad girls club look like they belong on the north side. true story but nothing against the cleans lol":rainfro:

A random sample from a guy in my feed:

GYuBY.jpg

y6shs.jpg

NFH49.jpg

S5cHG.jpg

14IvG.jpg

7Ip8j.jpg

7Ip8j.jpg

Reactions: affluent
Bout ready to be n d ol hood 66 th n Stockton blvd n my craigs smokn on medical in my craigs lookn at psalm treez lhh.... B patient mama... I'll b thurr mar 16"

"About ready to be in my old neighborhood on 66th st and Stockton Blvd goin to my friend Craig's to smoke Medical Marijuana in my craigs at psalm treez (Inside his friend Craig by some palm trees?) Be patient mom... I'll be there March 16th."

^^ You should hit up Google Translate -- with ur skilllz you'd bank hard!

It's the keyboards in Africa. They don't have as many letters as the ones in the rest of the world

lol

i keep a smilee on my facee to cover up my PAiN ;but thisz shit isz qettinq too hardd NOW i kant smile anymore ;i promised myself i'dd stay stronq but thisz niqqa isz qettinq thee best of me ;tears wont stop fallinq i dont kno wadd 2to do anymore !

A pressure couldn't escape us through the ages
We changed the basis of derogatory phrases
And I say it's quite amazing
The use the ghetto terms developed our own language
No matter where it came from
It's celebrated now people are mad if they ain't one

NAS

???=

Step 1: go to Openbook - Connect and share whether you want to or not

Step 2: type in 'niqqa' (yes with Q's)

Step 3: ???

"manie miszx mi bkae lele bkut she wit dat shyt manie she kno i love ha asz fuk dese otha niqqa sha alwayz gne bke mi bkytch so ian worry bkout dese pkussy niqqa whu she fukin wit yu kno im GSC wit me fuk dese niqqaz aite finna gt off mi bkae shyt (jmuney out diz bkytch kuz ) love yu bkae giv me anotha chance lele love yu groove" nuff said.

To affect a permanent shift in the language is a major cultural achievement. Language is one of the key components of culture. Plenty of white kids talking with a black influence in their words. Just a culture trying to spread and make a statement.

I still like to make fun of them of course, just sayin.