Why do black people talk/type like this??

makethatgreen

The Freeway Killer
Mar 1, 2009
bewbs
This is from a kid that I haven't talked to since high school, but somehow I managed to be friends with him on facebook.

Here is his status update on facebook:

"Bout ready to be n d ol hood 66 th n Stockton blvd n my craigs smokn on medical in my craigs lookn at psalm treez lhh.... B patient mama... I'll b thurr mar 16"

He must try extra hard to type that way, it took me forever to read it, and I still don't understand half of it. Can I get an English translation?

630_nigga_skinhead.jpg

yo-nigga-what-u-smokin-purps-nigga-what-u-think.jpg

the same reason goths like to paint their eyes black.. the same reason hipsters enjoy watching performance art.. the same reason emo kids cut themselves..

to be different.

This is from a kid that I haven't talked to since high school, but somehow I managed to be friends with him on facebook.

"Bout ready to be n d ol hood 66 th n Stockton blvd n my craigs smokn on medical in my craigs lookn at psalm treez lhh.... B patient mama... I'll b thurr mar 16"

He must try extra hard to type that way, it took me forever to read it, and I still don't understand half of it. Can I get an English translation?

"About ready to be in my old neighborhood on 66th st and Stockton Blvd goin to my friend Craig's to smoke Medical Marijuana in my craigs at psalm treez (Inside his friend Craig by some palm trees?) Be patient mom... I'll be there March 16th."

doods going back to where he grew up and has some medical pot and apparently a bitch is on his ass to come see her. She's probably from his old neighborhood.

/thread