Why Buy Links When You Can Own Your Own Private Network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland32

Sep 16, 2011
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

971.jpg

97p2.png

6 payments of $97

FAQ:

Tell Me More About The Sites
You have a 3 day refund period to check out the sites we give you. We're so confident about the quality of our domains that we can say:
If you don't like any of them (backlink profiles), let us know and we will switch them out for other domains, or give you your money back! Please remember that refunds cannot be offered once we've paid for the written content.
All domains com/net/org domains that have held their PR for 6 weeks or longer. Their PR was created at least a year ago, but sometimes sites lose PR when you move them around or change the content. That's one of our selling points, we take this risk for you AND gurantee the PR for 30 days.
smile.gif
You don't ever have to risk buying high PR domains only for their value to disappear in the future.
Once you buy, we also hand you lists of the links that point to these domains, so you can see they have had natural PR for a while. We have not "boosted" these sites or built any links to them.

Are You Renting Or Selling These Networks?

We're selling them! You have access within 48 hours (usually much sooner), and you can add your links then if you want. We deliver your bespoke professional content within 7 working days (again, usually much sooner). Once you've paid in full for the networks then we push the domains to your register account. And of course there is no charge for this, it's part of the service.

What Do I Have To Wait 6 Months for?
We transfer the domain names (that's different from a "website") once the network is paid for. If you pay in full early, we can transfer them sooner but we've tried to make the sites as affordable as we can that's why it's split across 6 payments.
You have FULL control of the websites and the content within 48 hours. We don't stop you doing anything to the sites. The only thing that changes at the end of the payment term is that we push to domains to your registrar account. And of course, there are no more payments, or transfer charges at the end of the 6 months. No hidden fees.

Why Don't I Just Do This Myself, Instead of Buying a Network From You?
So think about it, how much would it cost you to get 12 professional 500 word articles, 6 domains (even new ones at PR0), and separate hosting on different web hosts for each of them? You're looking at a minimum outlay of $300, and actually probably a lot more. I challenge anyone to even get close to doing all that for $300. Go on, try!
tongue.gif
Now imagine trying to do the same but with high PR sites and not PR0s!

We actually take a loss on this offer for months, but you get your private High PR link within 48 hours!

So $97 for a jump start is fantastic right? AND these are PR domains, AND we include Genesis (and a child theme, so a $90 value) AND you get access to the Fight Back Networks forum.

You can't beat this deal for value.

Are these site Part of a network of other sites I don't know about?

Some people have asked us about this, more specifically - if these sites have anything to do with the Fight Back Network, so I want to clarify: Fight Back Networks is a blog network platform that I've build over the past 6 months. However, these High PR domains you purchase today DO NOT have any affiliation with the fightback network. The networks we're selling are totaly separate, and you do not share any part of them with anybody. I hope I've made this clear!

The forum is just an added bonus. We're giving you access to the private forum which has lots of info and videos about Networks and white/gray/bl ack hat SEO. I didn't want to just say "here's your network, have a nice day", I continue to give support and advice about SEO in general to all our network customer for free.

Shared this in the previous thread and will do so again. I stopped by the IM Society and did an SEO podcast. Talked quite a bit about this service. So if you have any questions check it out. Worth listening too for the SEO tips I give that I have never seen shared anywhere else.

Hey bud wrote you back 3 of the 6 sites you set up in my network dont work. I havent received any articles yet... Whats the deal? You can post here but not answer your emails. My order is over a week old lets go!

Hey bud wrote you back 3 of the 6 sites you set up in my network dont work. I havent received any articles yet... Whats the deal? You can post here but not answer your emails. My order is over a week old lets go!

Ahh Apologize for any issues. Haven't seen any missed emails. Will get right on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.