Whos using profit kings media?

Even though PKM had a very bad reputation in the past, i do know lots of guys received weekly payments since July, seriously never delayed.

Bottom line, if you do business with PKM or directly with Yousif Yalda, you have a VERY high chance at being blackballed by other networks/advertisers just from the mere mention of being a supporter or business friend of his. THAT is how much people in this industry not only do not trust him, but strongly dislike him and his company.

I for one, have never done business with him. But he's run offers of my clients and its absolutely fraud every single time.

I know he's got constantly revolving accounts over at the following networks:
- C2M
- EWA
- Clickbooth

See, while I may be chums with those network owners myself, they have consistently never done much more than swap Yousif's traffic/accounts with a new/old account to try and hide it. Especially when they turn a blind eye and allow him to run certain Russian friends' offers.

A company can only go on for so long until this client flexes their real muscles and by then, it would be too late for any proposal to work it out.

Take this as a fair and last warning.

If you let Yousif and his Profit Kings Media corps and sub-cronies run my clients' offers when you are specifically warned against it. You will be opening yourselves up to a severely miscalculated risk that you likely never figured you'd encounter. The chances of your corporation surviving it are slim to none. So ask yourself. Is this scumbag worth hiding and vouching for?

Clickbooth was really awful and scum, I gave up them a long time ago, have found a better alternative.