Who Will Be At Ad:Tech SF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intermark Media will be there as well. If you guys want to plan some sort of WF meet up at a bar let me know we can do something at the Argent, i hear the bar there is a nice spot to hang out.

:bigear: Did i just hear drinks on Mike????? No shots for Kaveman thats forsure, vegas eh.

LOL but you can use the free pen to write on the free post its!

C'mon, it's vendor swag! Any swag is good swag! ;)

Hell, somehow I got a Digital River One Network remote controlled Porsche one year. I don't even remember how, but it was cool (until I killed it ;))

XY7.com will be there as well. Stop by our booth, we are giving away free pens.

I know, you are in AWE over the FREE pens we will be giving out.

Look at the bright side you can take them apart and use them as straws and drink Shawn's beer faster!

Auggie

XY7.com will be there as well. Stop by our booth, we are giving away free pens.

I know, you are in AWE over the FREE pens we will be giving out.

Look at the bright side you can take them apart and use them as straws and drink Shawn's beer faster!

Auggie

Does that mean you are ready to go head to head with a Rextopia pen vs. a XY7 pen at Shawn's booth? Let me know if you can accept the challenge.

lol Wendy

Man, I am AMPED for this show. I grew up in the bay, and I'm spending the rest of the weekend up there couch surfing and partying. Should be awesome.

So... What's the plan for Wednesday night?

Anyone down for a WF cocktail hour?

What about that evening's festivities. Do I really want to spend $90 on the "official party"?

MaxBounty will also be attending Ad-Tech SF. We're in booth #6557 and we'd love to see you. We're bringing Jessica, Matt, Ryan and me this time around.

See you there. :)

I got that memo lol too bad I'm so far away....:sadcrying4: oh well maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.