Who Will Be At Ad:Tech SF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be there for beer & t-shirts! ;)

I'm flying up Wednesday morning and I'll be in the bay through the weekend. Should be a good show! Make sure to email me (dave@evokemg.com) if you're planning on being there so we can all have a WF beer together.

Last year... I got my truck broken in to at the Metreon parking garage... Stole about $1,000 of clothing, but fortunately I had my laptop with me. Be careful where you park!

So avant, by this thread, does that mean you'll be there?

Also... Does anyone have an opinion of whether or not the awards thing is worth the $90 they're asking for?

I wish I would be there. I go to Ad:Tech Chicago and Ad:Tech NY for the past 2 years. If you see Lori Luna (the operations manager of Ad:Tech) tell her I say hi :)

I will NOT be there.

Finally, I get to miss a big industry event and get some sleep from everyone being away :)

ad:tech Interactive Media Conference – San Francisco Events

Free to walk the expo hall, unless you wait until you get there (in which case it's $125).

Adtech's are great events. Heh. I even have the squidoo adtech :D... Bring lots of business cards and comfortable as hell shoes. And like I said - if you drive there, keep all your valuables completely out of sight. I got my truck broken in to in the middle of the late afternoon (at the 5th & mission lot by the metreon).

Let's try to put together a WF members cocktail / appetizers hour for Wednesday evening... Any takers?

edit... if you're looking for a good hotel, I'm staying here: Galleria Park Hotel, Galleria Park Hotel, a Boutique Hotel in Downtown San Francisco If you've never stayed at a JDV hotel, you should give it a shot. $200 King room w/ rooftop exercise facility and wifi. Sweet. :D

Intermark Media will be there as well. If you guys want to plan some sort of WF meet up at a bar let me know we can do something at the Argent, i hear the bar there is a nice spot to hang out.

Status
Not open for further replies.