Who do you use for your VPS?

My KnownHost VPS was down all day long recently with no notification and no compensation. It was a datacenter issue, but KnownHost made themselves look incompetent at times during the outage in my opinion.

I will probably be switching to Storm on Demand, especially after their bandwidth price drop yesterday which Bofu2U mentioned.

stormbandwidth572.jpg

goddady style marketing but without any model budget, looks like they just used the intern

Stuff that needs good uptime: linode.com
Stuff that needs to be cheap: burst.net

People rag on burst.net, but I have a ton of their $5 512MB VPS packages. I get about 98% uptime out of them. That's no good for a money site, but it's great for second tier sites. Also, they are the only $5/month VPS I know of that gives you two IP addresses per VPS.

goddady style marketing but without any model budget, looks like they just used the intern

Considering the GoDaddy models are make-upped and airbrushed to hell, she's naturally pretty and has the "girl-next-door" appeal that makes you feel all warm and tingly inside because you might just be able to get her if you use their service and call in for support.

I know for a fact that's why Bofu uses them, so the marketing plan is working.

Considering the GoDaddy models are make-upped and airbrushed to hell, she's naturally pretty and has the "girl-next-door" appeal that makes you feel all warm and tingly inside because you might just be able to get her if you use their service and call in for support.

I know for a fact that's why Bofu uses them, so the marketing plan is working.

It's true. I use Bofu's affiliate link and she gave me her phone number.

I did make the switch to Storm On Demand and have been very happy with it so far. Everything feels like it is running faster than it was on my old KnownHost VPS.