WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK WILL WIN IN TODAYS MATCH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
soccer:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wxCZhf-JII]YouTube - Soccer fake injuries[/ame]

Football
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze8S-UUsh3I]YouTube - NFL's Hardest Hits from 2006 to 2008[/ame]

who's gay now?

Reactions: xmcp123

jesus who gives a fuck about soccer you fags

And who the fuck cares about throwing a ball at a round hole? It's all the fucking same. Quit hating on soccer cuz you suck at it. It's fucking hard if you've ever tried. Sure, there are players and leagues that are gay, but overall it's a tough sport.

You sound like a guy i heard the other day who said hockey isn't a sport. It's ignorance like yours that makes this world dumber.

And who the fuck cares about throwing a ball at a round hole? It's all the fucking same. Quit hating on soccer cuz you suck at it. It's fucking hard if you've ever tried. Sure, there are players and leagues that are gay, but overall it's a tough sport.

You sound like a guy i heard the other day who said hockey isn't a sport. It's ignorance like yours that makes this world dumber.

I'm actually pretty good at soccer. I played a lot when i was a kid.

Totally gay sport.

who's gay now?? Some puff americans playing rugby but with pads so they don't get hurt..

Dude, you're a retard.

I hate when Europeans etc bring that lame shit up. Do you have any idea what would happen if NFL players didn't wear pads? The season would be about 4 weeks long and there would probably be about 20 deaths. The day rugby players start weighing 260lbs of solid muscle and can still crack 4.4 in a 40yd dash is the day that you can talk.

There is absolutely no comparison in the athletes in the NFL and the brutality they dish out and rugby players (which I actually have a lot of respect for). We're talking about soccer though - eurotrash rolling around on the grass faking hamstring injuries to get a penalty.

GTFO w/ this gay ass soccer thread.

I'm actually pretty good at soccer. I played a lot when i was a kid.

Totally gay sport.

You played a lot as a kid? Oh, ok, that settles it then, you must be good at soccer. haha, such a tool. Thanks i needed to laugh. I guarantee you that you didn't play at a proper level cuz then you'd have a little more respect for it. You'd def have respect for the brutality of the sport if you played at the college and pro level like i did.

And screw you euros that generalize everyone from america. There's quite a bit of us that enjoy soccer.

at least soccer fans have the passion and fucking gusto to support their team and to fight other firms when it comes to it. Save a few american football teams from pittsburg and new england, maybe a few in texas; the rest are bandwagon jumpers that quit a team after two consecutive losses. watch some youtube videos of russian football firms, 100 people deep, squaring off throwing flares and bottles at each other after and b4 games. where's the passion?

You played a lot as a kid? Oh, ok, that settles it then, you must be good at soccer. haha, such a tool. Thanks i needed to laugh. I guarantee you that you didn't play at a proper level cuz then you'd have a little more respect for it. You'd def have respect for the brutality of the sport if you played at the college and pro level like i did.

And screw you euros that generalize everyone from america. There's quite a bit of us that enjoy soccer.

Oh please, nobody here is thinking "OMG IM NOT A SOCCER PROFESSIONAL AND IM REALLY INSECURE ABOUT IT SO IM GONNA CALL THE GAME GAY TO COVER UP FOR THAT FACT EVEN THOUGH ITS ACTUALLY AWESOME."

Please. I played a fuckton through highschool including indoor and city leagues and shit. Soccer is a gay sport. College, pro, whatever. It is not "brutal" in any way, shape, or form, especially compared to american football. It's about as brutal as baseball. Maybe you're just a fucking pussy.

And for the record, there are a LOT of Patriots fans that are bandwagoners. A few Super Bowls will do that. Same crap w/ the Cowboys...America's team...pffff.

Steelers I'll give you.

Yep - Really the whole NFCE are pretty die hard. Skins, Eagles, Giants...and I guess the Cowboys too, sort of. Even though there are a bunch of people who say they are Cowboys fans but couldn't name one player, save Tony Romo.

Gotta hand it to the Raiders too - those fuckers are crazy and they've been terrible for awhile because Al Davis is a senile old bastard.

at least soccer fans have the passion and fucking gusto to support their team and to fight other firms when it comes to it. Save a few american football teams from pittsburg and new england, maybe a few in texas; the rest are bandwagon jumpers that quit a team after two consecutive losses. watch some youtube videos of russian football firms, 100 people deep, squaring off throwing flares and bottles at each other after and b4 games. where's the passion?

Football is a religion in Wisconsin. What because your not a bunch of fucking douche bags looking to fight or cause trouble means we aren't passionate about the game? I think it just makes you guys look like some idiot fucks.

Football is a religion in Wisconsin. What because your not a bunch of fucking douche bags looking to fight or cause trouble means we aren't passionate about the game? I think it just makes you guys look like some idiot fucks.

Packer Fan :) This is going to be an interesting season. I think between the Bears, Vikings and Packers...it's gonna be a division worth watching. The Lions will of course, continue to suck donkey cock.

Oh please, nobody here is thinking "OMG IM NOT A SOCCER PROFESSIONAL AND IM REALLY INSECURE ABOUT IT SO IM GONNA CALL THE GAME GAY TO COVER UP FOR THAT FACT EVEN THOUGH ITS ACTUALLY AWESOME." What ^^ does that mean anyway?

Please. I played a fuckton through highschool including indoor and city leagues and shit. Soccer is a gay sport. College, pro, whatever. It is not "brutal" in any way, shape, or form, especially compared to american football. It's about as brutal as baseball. Maybe you're just a fucking pussy.

I respect football. I respect soccer. I respect hockey and rugby. I even respect basketball and baseball because it takes a certain amount of skill. I guess i have a bit of class cuz i don't go around saying their all gay cuz i don't like them. nice.

Oh, you played indoor soccer? yeah, that's a legitimate reference to the physicality of soccer. There's no tackles in indoor, you cunt. Jesus Christ bro. And you can't fucking compare a full contact sport to a sport where full on tackling is against the laws of the game. Apples and Tomatoes bro. I played football and fucking wailed on people. I played baseball too. It's funny to see people trying to compare the two or three. "baseball isn't brutal at all compared to tennis!" yeah, no shit.

The point is that soccer is physical. It is. I've seen it first hand. You're right in saying that it isn't as physical as american football. It's not supposed to be, you twat. But, it's not a gay sport. It takes skill, and it takes a proper athlete to perform at the higher levels.

and- bears fans are the shit. da bears.

nfl teams, sorry franchises, can be bought and *fucking* moved to a different city and they'll get good crowds and "fans" if they're marketed well. imagine if someone tried moving manchester united to london and calling them london united?!

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.