Who DickRolled her Dad?

Just goes to show what kind of immature dicks they are. As shitty as they are, they are her favorite band and as fucked up as her life already was (her father..) it has gotten a lot worse in the last couple of days.

Last thing she needn't was that shit. I'm no "moralfag" but give her a break, she's 11. ELEVEN.

She's 11, and she was on the internet talking about all the people she fucked and being bisexual and showing off her tits. Then after getting trolled, an hour later she was back to cam whoring thinking it was funny.

Some people dont learn.

And loving every minute of the attention and drama. I mean don't get me wrong, the only thing she probably wish that hadn't happened was her parents getting involved. Otherwise she'd probably egg on every troller possible.

She's 11, and she was on the internet talking about all the people she fucked and being bisexual and showing off her tits. Then after getting trolled, an hour later she was back to cam whoring thinking it was funny.

Some people dont learn.

Quite franky I didn't read up on that mess. Still, I think that you can only in a very limited way make 11 year olds accountable for their actions. Especially with such fucked up parents. I'm not saying she's without fault but making those vids about her now is extremely low. But of course, it's the internet..

Good thing there wasn't a myspace/youtube/... when I was 11. :thumbsup:

holy shit i just saw her pics. WTF. She's 11. FUCKKK

1188994406433346a87dgi3.jpg