who can afford like 30 bux on paypal?

Aryan + the Caribbean = notsureifserious.jpg

I think you got played Dresden and are supporting black people.

inb4 dresden cancels his order.

You do know, that many of the Caribbean islands were predominately white until slavery was abolished in those area's and they multiplied like fucking rats creating the civilizations you see today in those area's. Regardless, the people = gross, but the scuba, scenic, beaches and partial history prior to that is amazing i think. I go about twice a year.

You do know, that many of the Caribbean islands were predominately white until slavery was abolished in those area's and they multiplied like fucking rats creating the civilizations you see today in those area's. Regardless, the people = gross, but the scuba, scenic, beaches and partial history prior to that is amazing i think. I go about twice a year.

And before slavery?

which Caribbean islands were white?

a lot of whites in the bahamas went there after the revolutionary war because they sided with England, didn't they?

I live on island by the Bahamas and pretty much Bahamian = black, here

and also scuba = gay