"WhiteLike SEO" 5k-10k Directory Submissions Cheap $40 Only! Back by Pop. Demand!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacykohlman

Jun 6, 2010
California
Rating - 100%
241   0   0
"WhiteLike SEO" 5k-10k Directory Submissions Cheap $40 Only! Back by Pop. Demand!!

My Old Thread with reviews.. back by popular demand:
OoooOO Penguin...Penguin..penguin....
Pricing has increased by a little because this is a lot harder than I imagined and take a while to accomplish but it is definitely worth it if you are looking for a good directory submitter.
--------------------------
Now PICTURE THIS...

Quick Case Study::
I have multiple Real life customers that I've only done nothing but Directory submissions with my same technique and secret style. All their rankings for multiple keywords have gone straight through Panda and Penguin updates with barely any movement!!! Why I think this happened ? Because of the number of directory submissions a lot of the approved directories get drip and go live over the course of months to even Years. This makes linking profiles look very natural. StacyKohlman-
---------------------------------------

Why's this "Whitelike"?
Whitelike seo is me doing SEO for my VIP Members while my Eyes turn bloodshot red staring at the screen so many hours in the day and making the links look clean and natural as possible! (^_^)

Now down to my service!!

I am now providing semiauto-directory submissions in the most elite and "WhiteLike" manner possible. You can view my itrader if you need to find some legimate proof of a reliable seller and SEO Professional.

This service is so cheap I can't give out any reviews! CAPTCHAS cost more!

Package : Eyes are Red
5,000 -- Directory Submissions --
ONLY $35.00!! : Regular Wicked Fire Member

**Bonuses**
-Free Email Confirmation (I'll confirm all the emails in the Listings)
-Free Hotmail Email Created for your submission that you can KEEP and use
Time : Approx. 36-48 Hours

Package : My Eyes are Bleeding from captchas
10,000 -- Directory Submissions --
Only $60.00!! : Regular Wicked Fire Member

**Bonuses**
-Free Email Confirmation (I'll confirm all the emails in the Listings)
-Free Hotmail Email Created for your submission that you can KEEP and use
Time : Approx. 4-7 Business Days (this one takes over a day to complete correctly)

----------------------------------

How do you get started:
* Select Payment on one of the above links.
* Email the following details to stacykohlman@hotmail.com
* Paypal email :

Details required for Directory submission:
1. Title : Title / Anchor Text / Keyword (HIGHLY RECOMMEND 5 MINIMUM)
2. URL : (Top Level domain only: i.e www. domain . com )
3. Description : (not more than 250 - 450 characters)
4. Keywords/Tags : (HIGHLY RECOMMEND 5 MINIMUM)
5. Categories : (appropriate categories/sub-categories try to pick a few)
6. Real Email : (Where I send the Final Report to)
7. Number of Submissions Order : (5k or 10k)
-----------------------
"FREE SECRET SAUCE With Every Order! (My secret sauce isn't links related it's Technique Related!!)"
-----------------------

FAQ:

Q. Can you do slow submissions?
A. I can, but I won't I don't have the time for this. I've been doing this for years myself and never had any problems even with a 1 DAY OLD SITE!

Q. Will there be penalties for submitting 3000 so soon?
A. Never had a problem once with any of my sites. Every approved link takes time to get indexed. There is no timestamp or any proof of when your links actually got added. So you ultimately get a Natural look and feel to everything.

Q. Do you guarantee no penalties using this service?
A. Absolutely no guarantees. (every site is different) If you are afraid to try this service on your website its best you don't. However I've tested this technique over many years and Directories have always been SOLID!

Q. Can you create emails for us?
A. Every Order Receives 1 Free email created by myself and free for you with every order!

Q. Will I receive a report?
A. Of Course. Details with PR and all.

Q. Will you be drunk while submitting?
A. Possibly. <3

Q. Are there BULK Order Discounts for individuals or a SEO Company ??
A. Or Course! Feel free to email me directly if you are looking for custom services and bulk orders.

Look forward to working with you guys!

StacyK

Status
Not open for further replies.