California
Rating - 100%
241   0   0
"WhiteLike SEO" 5k-10k Directory Submissions Cheap $35 Only! Natural Technique

OoooOO Penguin...Penguin..penguin....
--------------------------
Now PICTURE THIS...

Quick Case Study::
I have multiple Real life customers that I've only done nothing but Directory submissions with my same technique and secret style. All their rankings for multiple keywords have gone straight through Panda and Penguin updates with barely any movement!!! Why I think this happened ? Because of the number of directory submissions a lot of the approved directories get drip and go live over the course of months to even Years. This makes linking profiles look very natural. StacyKohlman-
---------------------------------------

Why's this "Whitelike"?
Whitelike seo is me doing SEO for my VIP Members while my Eyes turn bloodshot red staring at the screen so many hours in the day and making the links look clean and natural as possible! (^_^)

Now down to my service!!

I am now providing semiauto-directory submissions in the most elite and "WhiteLike" manner possible. You can view my itrader if you need to find some legimate proof of a reliable seller and SEO Professional.

This service is so cheap I can't give out any reviews! CAPTCHAS cost more!

Package : Eyes are Red
5,000 -- Directory Submissions --
ONLY $35.00!! : Regular Wicked Fire Member

**Bonuses**
-Free Email Confirmation (I'll confirm all the emails in the Listings)
-Free Hotmail Email Created for your submission that you can KEEP and use
Time : Approx. 24 Hours

Package : My Eyes are Bleeding from captchas
10,000 -- Directory Submissions --
Only $60.00!! : Regular Wicked Fire Member

**Bonuses**
-Free Email Confirmation (I'll confirm all the emails in the Listings)
-Free Hotmail Email Created for your submission that you can KEEP and use

----------------------------------

How do you get started:
* Select Payment on one of the above links.
* Email the following details to stacykohlman@hotmail.com
* Paypal email :

Details required for Directory submission:
1. Title : Title / Anchor Text / Keyword (HIGHLY RECOMMEND 5 MINIMUM)
2. URL : (Top Level domain only: i.e www. domain . com )
3. Description : (not more than 250 - 450 characters)
4. Keywords/Tags : (HIGHLY RECOMMEND 5 MINIMUM)
5. Categories : (appropriate categories/sub-categories try to pick a few)
6. Real Email : (Where I send the Final Report to)
7. Number of Submissions Order : (5k or 10k)
-----------------------
"FREE SECRET SAUCE With Every Order! (My secret sauce isn't links related it's Technique Related!!)"
-----------------------

FAQ:

Q. Can you do slow submissions?
A. I can, but I won't I don't have the time for this. I've been doing this for years myself and never had any problems even with a 1 DAY OLD SITE!

Q. Will there be penalties for submitting 3000 so soon?
A. Never had a problem once with any of my sites. Every approved link takes time to get indexed. There is no timestamp or any proof of when your links actually got added. So you ultimately get a Natural look and feel to everything.

Q. Do you guarantee no penalties using this service?
A. Absolutely no guarantees. (every site is different) If you are afraid to try this service on your website its best you don't. However I've tested this technique over many years and Directories have always been SOLID!

Q. Can you create emails for us?
A. Every Order Receives 1 Free email created by myself and free for you with every order!

Q. Will I receive a report?
A. Of Course. Details with PR and all.

Q. Will you be drunk while submitting?
A. Possibly. <3

Q. Are there BULK Order Discounts for individuals or a SEO Company ??
A. Or Course! Feel free to email me directly if you are looking for custom services and bulk orders.

Look forward to working with you guys!

StacyK

Just placed order. I've order Stacy's service in the past and she has done a great job on everything! Just ordered the 10K package for a new client of mine! Highly recommended.

Just placed order. I've order Stacy's service in the past and she has done a great job on everything! Just ordered the 10K package for a new client of mine! Highly recommended.

Thank You emoney! Order is being completed soon!

what sort of approval rates are you seeing?

-p

Hi Paulieq. With a well written description and multiple titles I've seen really high approval rates well near 60-65% (thats a real honest number).

It also depends on your site looking half decent and making sense. Most 1 page websites won't be getting the time of day from most directory webmasters.

Then there is also the ones that are still pending and get accepted throughout even 1 year of work. I've tested this time and time again for well near 4+ years. It's worked for me and my clients plenty of time.

I hope that answers your questions. Look forward in working with you.

Stacy

just purchased the 10k directory submission, will post a review after. I was always pleased with stacy's support let's see if this will work as good as the previous services i have bought from you.

just purchased the 10k directory submission, will post a review after. I was always pleased with stacy's support let's see if this will work as good as the previous services i have bought from you.

Thanks! Got it!

Order placed for a brand new site... Looking forward to a solid SEO base to build on.

Will Do! This is a great start for any site.

Also user : Gate608: I've just sent you the email.

Thanks!
OPEN FOR MORE ORDERS!

I received my report for 5,000 directory submissions yesterday and just wanted to chime in with an update...

First off there was a slight delay with my order and Stacy threw in an extra 1,000 submissions. Thank you, great customer service!

This is the first time I have used directory submissions on any of my sites. I usually start out with 1,000+ social bookmarks on a new site but they've been hit and miss lately with more "misses" than hits. I have heard that directories provide a solid link base to work off of so that's why I gave this a go.

As far as the results.... well I didn't know what to expect since this was the first time I have used this type of links but so far they have been positive.

This was on a brand new site less than a week old. It only had 3 pages of content up when I placed my order. No other link building was, or has been done since. Obviously none of the keywords that I was targeting were anywhere to be found since this was a fresh site.

Today I checked the stats and here's where the main 2 keywords are at:

KW 1 - product name (serpIQ 46) #40
KW 2 - product name reviews (serpIQ 33) #49

Not bad for no other link building to a fresh site.

Overall I am happy with this service (even with the delay) and it looks like this will be the way that I go for my new sites.

I received my report for 5,000 directory submissions yesterday and just wanted to chime in with an update...

First off there was a slight delay with my order and Stacy threw in an extra 1,000 submissions. Thank you, great customer service!

This is the first time I have used directory submissions on any of my sites. I usually start out with 1,000+ social bookmarks on a new site but they've been hit and miss lately with more "misses" than hits. I have heard that directories provide a solid link base to work off of so that's why I gave this a go.

As far as the results.... well I didn't know what to expect since this was the first time I have used this type of links but so far they have been positive.

This was on a brand new site less than a week old. It only had 3 pages of content up when I placed my order. No other link building was, or has been done since. Obviously none of the keywords that I was targeting were anywhere to be found since this was a fresh site.

Today I checked the stats and here's where the main 2 keywords are at:

KW 1 - product name (serpIQ 46) #40
KW 2 - product name reviews (serpIQ 33) #49

Not bad for no other link building to a fresh site.

Overall I am happy with this service (even with the delay) and it looks like this will be the way that I go for my new sites.

Thanks! I've been trying to tell people that Directory Submissions are the biggest underrated links that are out there. They work so long as the person actually does submit them correctly.

Turnaround time for 5k = 48 Hours
Turnaround time for 10k =4-5 Business Days

OPEN FOR MORE ORDERS!

I would like to try out the 5k directory submission pack on my site which is already in #3 for primary kw and in top 10 for many other kws with search competition >5k . Lets see how it does.
Also I would like to know whether do you offer a report of approved submissions? Please PM me

Just an update from my first order placed on 6/14...

Keyword 1 has jumped up to #15 and Keyword #2 has jumped to #6. All together there are 8 longtails that are now in the top 20. For the record, this was the only link building that has been done to the site so far.

KW 1 - product name (serpIQ 46) #15
MicroSiteMasters - View Keyword Info

KW 2 - product name reviews (serpIQ 33) #6

I would like to try out the 5k directory submission pack on my site which is already in #3 for primary kw and in top 10 for many other kws with search competition >5k . Lets see how it does.
Also I would like to know whether do you offer a report of approved submissions? Please PM me

PM Sent!

Just an update from my first order placed on 6/14...

Keyword 1 has jumped up to #15 and Keyword #2 has jumped to #6. All together there are 8 longtails that are now in the top 20. For the record, this was the only link building that has been done to the site so far.

KW 1 - product name (serpIQ 46) #15

KW 2 - product name reviews (serpIQ 33) #6

WOW thats amazing photos and resutls! I'm real happy for you and your website! I hope to have more orders from your future websites!

Stacy, I've got fifty URLs, PM me about bulk ordering please. Repeat client.

Just sent you PM!!

OPEN FOR MORE ORDERS !!!

One more query before ordering...
Is your list is free from deindexed and penalized sites? As most of the directories were hit by recent panda and penguin updates and seomoz has posted an wonderful article on it and also uploaded a list of directories filtering the penalized and banned ones.

Web Directory Submission Danger: Analysis of Directories Shows 20% Penalized/Banned by Google | SEOmoz

Great Question!!
Their list is quite small compared to mine. And I keep scrapping for new directories all the time. So I scrape indexed directories at the time of. There is no way I can keep track of what gets banned / penalized. But one thing i can tell you is that I've been using the same submissions with my "SECRET SAUCE" for my real life clients Pre Panda, Panda, Post Panda, Pre Penguin, Penguin, and Post Penguin update. Their rankings haven't budged throughout all this (This is just my case not everyones). So I would say it is pretty safe in my experience. I wouldn't worry about that list of banned directories already since they are already banned!

LOOK on the brightside of things i always say! Since all these "SEOs" are talking about this service on SEOmoz you know they know it still works!!

Thanks!
Stacy

Status
Not open for further replies.