Not open for further replies.

lisaflores

May 20, 2013
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Previous Sales Thread - V1 - V2 - V3 - V4 - V5 - V6 - V7 - V8 - V9

shfQexD.png

Christmas sale just started!

Our Christmas Sale on Authority Links Deals is live NOW!

Get 20% Discount on Authority Links Packages:

We hope you are enjoying this winter and that you are waiting for the upcoming Christmas! WhiteHatBuzz would like to spread joy around, so that's why we are launching a Christmas sale.

Act Fast ... Now 20% OFF on Packages for Authority Links. Its right time to grab our authority links deals at a low price.

Coupon code: XMAS20

Deal 2
Links Bucket: High PR Homepage links
Coupon code: XMASLB (25% Exclusive discount)
View Details

Deal 3
Guest Posting: Written & Published at the Lowest Prices
Coupon code: XMASGB (30% Exclusive discount)
View Details

Happy Holidays to our friends in U.S & Canada and for the rest of them, we wish you a happy month ahead!

Best Regards,
Lisa & WhiteHatBuzz Team

Just placed an order to try out your guest posting service.

Thank you for placing your order and taking the interest in our services, your order is proceeding according to your mentioned instructions.

Can you send me the list of sites? Are they all US based sites? Thanks

Yes most of the sites are US based and belong to some big organizations, Please check PM for sample sites,

I've used your Authority links on a few occasions - could you give me some info on the guest post service.

Please PM me some samples.

Thanks

I've used your Authority links on a few occasions - could you give me some info on the guest post service.

Please PM me some samples.

Thanks

Thank you for taking interest in our services, please check PM for details,

Accepting new orders .. Please check some reviews from our customers:
WPf5oEB.jpg

I'd like to learn more about this service, please PM a list of the sites as well... Looking for real estate/finance/business related, but feel free to send everything, thanks

pm samples please ty

Please check PM.

I'd like to learn more about this service, please PM a list of the sites as well... Looking for real estate/finance/business related, but feel free to send everything, thanks

PM sent with details.

orders placed, let's see where this goes

Thank you for placing orders and taking interest in our services, order received and proceed according to your mentioned instructions.
------------------------------

Accepting new orders !

Want to know Majestic Stats for these domains? here is quick over view of what majestic is saying about these sites:

R6GV7HN.png

PobWjwS.png

4xVZJV4.png

pTTX0ml.png

gHJctjN.png

These are most powerful sites in the world, in short you are going to get links from:

----> High PR
----> High DA
----> High TF
----> Links from high-quality relevant content!

Was going to place an order, but stopped due to the annoying requests for address, phone number, etc information. Why do you need this information? Most certainly effects your conversion rate....

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I faced some fraudulent orders recently and switch to 2checkout as they verify all transaction.

2Checkout is 100% secure, you don't need to add correct address you can add some random (real looking) address.

Please check PM for alternative payment option, you can place order manually using PayPal.

samples please.

Please check PM.

Accepting new orders!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.