White Supremacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Com'on leftys you can't have it both ways. Is he a mastermind or a fool? I know it's the fad currently for people to hate our president but It just don't make any sense.
Considering that "The Left" is not a single defined group, and is usually made up of various groups, ideologies, and (dare I say it) individuals, they CAN have it both ways...
Much in the same way that people on the right can insist that the free market is all that's needed to help poor people, but then they also get to bitch and moan when the tax cuts that allow them to keep more from their income tax in a single year than those same poor people earn in a decade are removed.
Or that religion is an overwhelming power for good, but all Muslims are terrorists so we better pre-emptively strike at them... and then still get to wonder why "they hate us so much"...

But back to the point at hand...

I find it odd that ANYONE believes in white supremacy, when on a genetic level, most Caucasian traits get bred out pretty easily.

It's not just "the left" who are sick of Bush. I've heard conservatives, liberals, libertarians (even christian conservatives) say how they are sick of Bush. What is his approval rating again - 29%?

Considering that "The Left" is not a single defined group, and is usually made up of various groups, ideologies, and (dare I say it) individuals, they CAN have it both ways...
Much in the same way that people on the right can insist that the free market is all that's needed to help poor people, but then they also get to bitch and moan when the tax cuts that allow them to keep more from their income tax in a single year than those same poor people earn in a decade are removed.
Or that religion is an overwhelming power for good, but all Muslims are terrorists so we better pre-emptively strike at them... and then still get to wonder why "they hate us so much"...

But back to the point at hand...

I find it odd that ANYONE believes in white supremacy, when on a genetic level, most Caucasian traits get bred out pretty easily.

Why shouldnt people "moan" when their money is stolen from them to give to someone else. I don't mind helping old people that can no longer work but it pisses me off to give it to the welfare family driving the new 30k car.

waitpower.jpg

lol ignorance at its worst.

Why shouldnt people "moan" when their money is stolen from them to give to someone else. I don't mind helping old people that can no longer work but it pisses me off to give it to the welfare family driving the new 30k car.
Then report them to the welfare authorities. They come down pretty damn hard on cheats here, I assume it'd be the same, if not harsher, in the States.

In the meantime, the VAST majority of your taxes DO NOT go to welfare, so quit your bitching... Or start committing tax fraud so you can feel warm and snug in your surety that people that live below the poverty line won't be getting a new PlayStation and your ignorance of how macro-economics truly works.

Fuck! You hate paying taxes so much? Move to Macau or the Caymans. You work online, so it's not like you can't take your money maker with you.

Likewise I have no problem with my taxes going to improve education & healthcare or save kids dying in Africa, but it pisses me off to give to see them channelled to the shareholders of a handful of big corporations.

Status
Not open for further replies.