White Supremacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

stmadeveloper

Aug 30, 2007
white_supremacy.jpg

amazing: the looks, bushizms, acts, facials - and after all he IS the most powerful man on earth elected by people of super power country.
Ironic, right ?

The thing that is funny about that quote is if the tables were turned and a white man said that about "Black power" it would cause the most extreme uproar in the african american community.

amazing: the looks, bushizms, acts, facials - and after all he IS the most powerful man on earth elected by people of super power country.
Ironic, right ?

Yea it's amazing how fucking stupid our President is. I mean how can someone this fucking stupid be behind such diabolical plans as:

1) George Bush blew up the twin towers
2) George Bush blew up the levies in New Orleans cause he hates black people
3) George Bush Fooled the whole world in thinking Iraq had weapons of mass destruction

The leftys gota choose only one:

1) GB is the most diabolical mastermind that the world has ever witnessed. Capable of pulling off conspiracies agaisnt our country and the world that will never be rivaled.

2) GB is an idiot that can't tie his own shoe and somehow he lucked into winning the presidency 2 times.

Com'on leftys you can't have it both ways. Is he a mastermind or a fool? I know it's the fad currently for people to hate our president but It just don't make any sense.

ANTI-RACISM REVERSE POWER
All those apposed SHUT UP.
Don't show your ignorance with white power, AH was a psyphilis deseased Whack job.

The thing that is funny about that quote is if the tables were turned and a white man said that about "Black power" it would cause the most extreme uproar in the african american community.

Oh lord...I hate this kinds of arguments. This make no sense. The reason why it would cause an uproar is because the african americans were once defined by the law as 3/5th of a person. So clearly, America has some baggage when it comes to this issue...

Just like a German Jew group could walk down the street of Munich and say "Jewish Power" but if a group of German talked about "Aryan Power" (given the history)...it would have quite a different meaning.

_Makes sense to me....

George bush is an idiot but who couldn't love that pretty good looks of his at Yale - so hot!!
p1_bush.jpg

bush-p06.jpg

000816_BushYale.jpg

gotta love those Whiffepoofs :p

whiffenpoofs2004-bush.jpg

Yea it's amazing how fucking stupid our President is. I mean how can someone this fucking stupid be behind such diabolical plans as:

1) George Bush blew up the twin towers
2) George Bush blew up the levies in New Orleans cause he hates black people
3) George Bush Fooled the whole world in thinking Iraq had weapons of mass destruction

The leftys gota choose only one:

1) GB is the most diabolical mastermind that the world has ever witnessed. Capable of pulling off conspiracies agaisnt our country and the world that will never be rivaled.

2) GB is an idiot that can't tie his own shoe and somehow he lucked into winning the presidency 2 times.

Com'on leftys you can't have it both ways. Is he a mastermind or a fool? I know it's the fad currently for people to hate our president but It just don't make any sense.

Did ya copy n paste that from the Iraq thread? lol

Does everything have to be black and white? Can't you have shades of grey?

Such as a president who is 'smart' enough to know what to do and who to listen to to ensure he helps himself and his cronies but without the intelligence to realise that he is being used by those same people.

I wonder if he smart enough to see the irony of a former coke-head ordering the destruction of Columbia's main export?

Did ya copy n paste that from the Iraq thread? lol

Does everything have to be black and white? Can't you have shades of grey?

Such as a president who is 'smart' enough to know what to do and who to listen to to ensure he helps himself and his cronies but without the intelligence to realise that he is being used by those same people.

I wonder if he smart enough to see the irony of a former coke-head ordering the destruction of Columbia's main export?

Oh..so his cronies are the "Dr. Evils".

Status
Not open for further replies.