White Hat Guest Blogposts on real and quality niche targeted blogs - Manual Outreach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do we get to approve the blog first?

Yes. Once you place your order, we can get you the list of blogs which have agreed to publish your guest post. You can approve or deny from the list before we move ahead .

Last edited:
Got my review copy today. Nice article about 700 words long. It had my link and a link to an authority site. The seller was very easy deal with, and TAT was excellent for a guest post of this caliber. The site metrics were strong too:
Page Rank : 4
Domain Authority : 47
Page Authority : 51
TF: 38
CF: 33

If OP can continue to deliver guest posts of this quality and strength I will definitely be a returning customer. Highly recommended!

Review! Got my post done in a few days so turnaround time is excellent; communication is great also. More importantly got a link from a DA 63 authority site! Want good links? Get this service.

Got my review copy today. Nice article about 700 words long. It had my link and a link to an authority site. The seller was very easy deal with, and TAT was excellent for a guest post of this caliber. The site metrics were strong too:
Page Rank : 4
Domain Authority : 47
Page Authority : 51
TF: 38
CF: 33

If OP can continue to deliver guest posts of this quality and strength I will definitely be a returning customer. Highly recommended!

Took a review copy. Got my link on a great blog and it was fast.

Review! Got my post done in a few days so turnaround time is excellent; communication is great also. More importantly got a link from a DA 63 authority site! Want good links? Get this service.

Thanks for the reviews and repeated orders .

Who else wants some quality links ?:xmas-smiley-030:

The OP delivered a well-written article placed on a site that was above the metrics advertised, and he did it on time too. Seems like a decent operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.