where to get cheap custom LPs done?

brownies

Apr 28, 2010
creating LPs has been a HUGE disability for me. but i'm not willing to shell out like $197 just to get a LP made, only to find that it doesnt convert. so does anyone know anywhere i can get my LPs built affordably?

Find yourself a competent designer and mold them as you need.

'only to find it doesn't convert' < $197 is hardly an investment for a good LP, frankly looking for 'profitable lp's' shouldn't come with a budget and if it does 'cheap' shouldn't be a part of the equation.

Further, your designer will help you with the most important part = split testing and editing the elements until it's positioned perfectly. You can always scour for templates and adjust to your own needs if you have any exp. as well, but if I was in your shoes I'd hire one of the better/best designers on WF and nutthug them, pay them well, work with them to create a profitable campaign for you vs. hoping you'll hit big w/some cheapy cheapy special.

if I was in your shoes I'd hire one of the better/best designers on WF and nutthug them, pay them well, work with them to create a profitable campaign for you vs. hoping you'll hit big w/some cheapy cheapy special.

Check out WF member and LP designer, MyOwnDemon from Sitestomp.com. He's a vet, knows his shit, and is probably in your price range.

This may not be what you're looking for, but you don't have to start from scratch for every LP. You can just look through CB and find some pages you think are good or are for similar products and use them as a starting point. Of course change them enough so that they are your own. I'm just saying this b/c $197 is not a high price by any means for an LP. I'm not willing to pay that much myself which is why I do my own - they're not the best, but they're ok and I get better.

If $197 hurts you should really put some work into learning how to do it yourself. The benefits are that you dont have to drop money every time you need an LP or need to change an LP. You also learn a lot more about marketing by doing it yourself.

posted by pfgannon:
Check out WF member and LP designer, MyOwnDemon from Sitestomp.com. He's a vet, knows his shit, and is probably in your price range.

Seconded.

Frank

If $197 hurts you should really put some work into learning how to do it yourself. The benefits are that you dont have to drop money every time you need an LP or need to change an LP. You also learn a lot more about marketing by doing it yourself.

I agree wit you buddy, If you gonna be in affiliate marketing it be best for you to learn it yourself, don't matter how frustrated it get. If you're balling than its okay to drop that $197