Hi All,
I have picked up 3 campiagns on Clickbank. The ones that more close to me with different gravities but not the top rated.
I have built a landing page for each campaign and campaign on Yahoo because I am still not cooping with Google QS.
I can see something like 200 clicks going to the landing pages of each campaign, I can see on Clickbank that there were clicks on Hoplinks, I even can see click on the order form and still NO SALES.
it looks like everything is working and still no sales. what do you think did I mess up somewhere or i managed to pick 3 terrible campaigns?
I have another campaign wich is converting just a little (4 Sales) but it is loosing inspite of the sales.
Should I just try more and more programs? maybe that is the way it is and i just have to kill to programs and move on?
Thanks guys
I have picked up 3 campiagns on Clickbank. The ones that more close to me with different gravities but not the top rated.
I have built a landing page for each campaign and campaign on Yahoo because I am still not cooping with Google QS.
I can see something like 200 clicks going to the landing pages of each campaign, I can see on Clickbank that there were clicks on Hoplinks, I even can see click on the order form and still NO SALES.
it looks like everything is working and still no sales. what do you think did I mess up somewhere or i managed to pick 3 terrible campaigns?
I have another campaign wich is converting just a little (4 Sales) but it is loosing inspite of the sales.
Should I just try more and more programs? maybe that is the way it is and i just have to kill to programs and move on?
Thanks guys