Whenever I Go to Warrior Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
The authenticity of a site is what I value.
I'm not sure what this means, but I'd value the knowledge its members are able and willing to provide over its "authenticity".

I have heard very good things about Wicked Fire's knowledge but I guess - honestly you are right it is me- I get bored sifting through the boys stuff to find the information for my site. There fore this site isn't user friendly.
I think the 'boys stuff" to "knowledge" ratio here is almost certainly lower than the "idiot + ego stroke" to "knowledge" ratio there.

If I had a penis- I would fit in.
Too bad you had it removed.

I am checking out other forums so tell whats your opinion - where else is a good place to seek advice where you aren't bashed and insulted ?
I'd rather be insulted and bashed by people who know how to make money than get get meaningless attaboys from snakeoil salesmen any day. My old boot camp drill instructors never told me how great I was or how well I did anything. They kicked my ass until I got it right...and I did.

I never thought of Warrior Forum as a bunch of snake oil salesmen. If anything, I'd say it's a bunch of white trash noob marketers who think making $500 a month is the cats ass, and have their entire families and friends all helping out and..

...sorry, had to gather my thoughts, I got a case of the willies. Where was I again?

WaFo where do we start.

It is all fluff, I mean if you have been in marketing as long as those people claim the last thing you would know about is geo targeting.

Which so you know has been around before teh interwebz,

Everything there is fluffy garbage. Long winded retards telling new people how they can be rich. I am generally a nice person. I little sarcastic maybe.

The people there make we want to HURL. The only reason they want to help you is so eventually they can make money from you.

90% of the people who post all the time offer WSOs. Which 95% of those are complete bullshit.

Personally, I never would have checked the site out if it had not
been mentioned so much on here.
Maybe you find it ironic because it is more mature and people aren't insult everyone there. The standards are higher - all you have to do is ask a question on there.

someone ban this cocksucking english nurse. Yes, Bev, we know it's you.

cocksucker.

would you like me to take down your website again, cocksucker?

OK - this has been informative. I want straight answers and I am not a troll.
The authenticity of a site is what I value. I have heard very good things about Wicked Fire's knowledge but I guess - honestly you are right it is me- I get bored sifting through the boys stuff to find the information for my site. There fore this site isn't user friendly.
If I had a penis- I would fit in.
I am checking out other forums so tell whats your opinion - where else is a good place to seek advice where you aren't bashed and insulted ?

Read all the stickies, go through the noobie section. Then don't come back for at least a month - spend that time launching stuff, experiment and <shudder> learn something by executing and not expecting everything to be spoon fed to you.

After that, come back and ask intelligent questions. You'll find that people around here are actually very helpful when you're asking the right questions.

If you want to be coddled and pitched bullshit ebooks all day, then by all means spend your time on Warrior Forum and Digital Point. If you actually want to make some money and not be another clown like 98% of people trying to make money online w/ AM - heed my advice.

I've actually been pretty impressed with the maturity of the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.